Kevin Lee, may have cheated says Dolce (kind of)

Brolce is still a thing? Lol!

<{Heymansnicker}>

if I could drown one dude in lyoto machida's piss, it would be this man.

dolce trying to stay relevant

Brolce is still a thing? Lol!

<{Heymansnicker}>
As long as athletes fighting for world titles justify deep fried fries r ok and contenders miss weight like Lee then there’s a marker for Dolce

Joe Rogan used to plug dolce on like every PPV

“X fighter is on the dolce diet and got their nutrition on track”

66% is a high probability according to dolce

All i know and i did not watch the vid is that Kevin Lee and Leslie Smith are not comparable in any way. Nothing.

LOL @ this guy trying to make definitive statements based on a sample size of six.

Nutritionists are quacks, Dietitians are medical professionals.

I guarantee you that Kevin would have made weight with ease had he bought this amazing product:

onnit-dolce-whey.jpg

I apply the no means yes policy with Dolce. If he says its a lie, its true. If he speaks truth its a lie.

Last edited:
I guarantee you that Kevin would have made weight with ease had he bought this amazing product:

onnit-dolce-whey.jpg
Didn't someone pull the ingredient list from it and find out it was complete garbage mass produced like every other whey?

humans will cheat and in way possible to win. its what we do. shady AF!

anything is possible

I apply the no means yes policy with Dolce. If he says its a lie, its true. If he speaks truth its a lie.
You don't like to diet?
But, seriously, why? I don't pay hardly any attention to coaches. What's Dolces story?

Didn't someone pull the ingredient list from it and find out it was complete garbage mass produced like every other whey?

Not garbage at all, but it was the same recipe as another product on the market, with a significant increase in price. But that's not Dolce's choice, it's an Onnit product and that "upscale" marketing approach works extremely well for them.

I believe it was this one, and it has been discontinued.

4.jpg

Back