Kevin lee vs dilon danis accepted

Jake Shields. He breaks mma news now?

He certainely never broke anything throwing a strike before.

Who does danis roll with?
Who does lee roll with?
Danis is a bitch and can only grapple, and no despite is championships. He's really not that good. I have watched him grapplr good guys.... And then he loses.
Danis fights in MMA as well. He's a grappler, and this would be a grappling match. The good guys Danis has lost to are still much better than Kevin Lee in pure grappling, and Lee does have some decent BJJ.

You need to educate yourself on the grappling world. Danis would tap Lee fairly quickly.

You're being emotional about this. You're confusing wanting someone to lose with it being a reasonable expectation.

Its on and now danis and lee noone can back out at this point kevin lee responded to 100k bjj sub win only match to danis responding "SAY WHEN" after danis heard lee saying he revearsed triangle choked him out while they rolled together. Danis got offended and said lets do it live for 100k winner take all... Lol really i dont think anybody gave a fuck but since dilon danis has a huge ego and only 1 mma fight in bellator and claims hes unbeatable he had to call him out on it prolly hoping kevin lee wouldnt accept.

Wait you're shitting on Dannis for actually making a legitimate challenge to Lee who was talking shit?

So your hater ass is assuming Dannis didn't think he'd accept.
Even though Dannis is a bjj comp champ. <Lmaoo>

Kevin Lee has nothing to lose. This kinda publicity is worth the 100k. The UFC is going to have to up that pay scale or lose a star to Bellator.

losing 100k is a big deal for these mid level guys. 100k is like two wins after taxes and coach/training fees paid off. I don't think he signs the contract.

You claim I'm the idiot? Fuck you. Danis ain't shit. Just a loudmouth with gay dick riding Conor fans. Wait and watch your man crush prove all of our points. I can care less for kevin Lee, but he's far more proven than conors boyfriend.
So you care?

Cant see the actual tweet, but its grappling only, sub wins only, and gi (or not)?

Either way, Danis would be a huge favorite. Even if Kevin is able to hold his own, its unlikely he gets a sub.

Not happening, this isnt news, and who the fuck is Danis?

"And so I ask him, why you have that black rubber rod in your locker?"
"He got upset and left."

images

So did he reverse triangle him or nah
This sort of confirms it in my mind. However rolling in training and "subbing" a guy isn't really something you brag about but I guess that depends on how you train and how you roll.

Grappling only , sounds boring AF. Please don't punch me, I never learned to fight. I teach women and children fitness class

Contracts <Y2JSmirk>

Thing is, loads of fighters in the UFC does grappling competitions.
Its one of the things thats are allowed.
So it wont be stopped for being a grappling competition.

talk to anybody that has rolled with danis, he is a beast. easy money for him

Its on and now danis and lee noone can back out at this point kevin lee responded to 100k bjj sub win only match to danis responding "SAY WHEN" after danis heard lee saying he revearsed triangle choked him out while they rolled together. Danis got offended and said lets do it live for 100k winner take all... Lol really i dont think anybody gave a fuck but since dilon danis has a huge ego and only 1 mma fight in bellator and claims hes unbeatable he had to call him out on it prolly hoping kevin lee wouldnt accept.

Lol

Jake shields bought twitter is the source

If this is strictly grappling Lee will get embarrassed. Danis is a whole clown but his BJJ is elite

What if Danis is pulling a long con on Kevin?

Back