Kevin Lee "whooped" Tony Ferguson in wrestling...

Kevin Lee is difficult to predict because up til now he has not had the best opponents. He passes the eye test but he hasn't really fought anyone. But hey... You've gotta start some time and I'm sure Lee's dance card will be full of killers from here on.

I think it's a little weird to brag about being a better wrestler than Tony Ferguson, when Tony isn't really known for his wrestling.

Last edited:
Dude beats Francisco Trinaldo and Michael Chiesa and now he is the greatest LW to ever walk the earth in some idiots minds

No retard, you're an idiot. I looked for a gif, there wasnt one. I've watched the fight twice. Go to MMA-Core or another site to find the fight and watch it again. Posting fights can get you banned so I'm not going to post it here.

Are you really that stupid??

4:15 of the first round, btw

lmao, you're going to keep doubling down, huh?

Here's the thing: I already know you're wrong, and was giving you a chance to correct yourself.

I guess I'll give you one more chance before posting the gif. Go watch it again and come back to this.

lmao, you're going to keep doubling down, huh?

Here's the thing: I already know you're wrong, and was giving you a chance to correct yourself.

I guess I'll give you one more chance before posting the gif. Go watch it again and come back to this.
Its ok that you are retarded, you can't help it, I understand. I literally rewatched the fight before I posted the last time. You are just wrong, you act like a smug bitch when you are clearly wrong.

Getting stoked about this fight! Hype is starting to escalate! Its gonna get real crazy soon i bet as the fight grows closer and they both start verbally attacking each other. Seems like forever since i seen Tony Ferguson in the damn Octogon! Glad they finally just gave up waiting on Khabib and took this fight. What a let down that was. I am sure tony will have a ton of pent up violence stored!

That said. I am rooting for Lee. Think he is pretty under rated. Tony has to be careful. Dude is a strangling machine and Ferg has been out of the fight game for close to a year. If he underestimates Lee or has any ring rust this could be a huge upset.

Still. Can't freaking wait! Hopefully it rocks.

Its ok that you are retarded, you can't help it, I understand. I literally rewatched the fight before I posted the last time. You are just wrong, you act like a smug bitch when you are clearly wrong.

You should probably get your eyes checked buddy.

Not gonna deny Tony is good, but Lee DEMOLISHED Chiesa on the ground and Chiesa's a solid blackbelt. As far as I know Ferguson is still a brown belt, so it may be really bad for Ferguson if it goes to the ground.
Exactly

Ferg is SUPER overrated on the ground, his subs are pretty much strength, and he subbed guys like Barb and Lando after hurting them, he has no chance of subbing Lee off his back, none

Tony is a stud for sure, I just don't get why everybody thinks that tony will just crush Lee on the feet. It may look like it before the end of the fight, but could Lee not catch Tony just as well. Or is Tony's iron jaw, going to be the difference in the stand up. Brain says Tony wins and gets his shot for the strap. Although I have to admit after Mr.Lee came and answered some of our questions here @Sherdog.com, I am a fan. This could be a WAR !!

Ferguson is the better striker and will keep it standing.

Both are mauled by Khabib when he returns.

Back