Kevin Lee's reaction...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
KindlyNarrowFlamingo-size_restricted.gif
BlankHugeErin-size_restricted.gif

Bro did well and did his best but how can really think he won that one. 1st Rd he got lit up a bit, 2nd and 3rd was his but lit the fuck the 4th and 5th.

Last edited:
Yeah hes an idiot. Sit there like a little fucking baby on the floor.

You didnt do shit. You did nothing on the ground, Al made you look Chinese by the end of the fight. You got your ass beat, accept it and move on.

Yeah, I was a little bit surprised at how he thought he won when the decision was read. Al beat him up in the last 2 rounds. Thru the 3rd it was close, but after that. Al took over.

You didnt do shit. You did nothing on the ground, Al made you look Chinese by the end of the fight. You got your ass beat, accept it and move on.

He is half Asian...

<Bottle.gif>

I think he probably thought he won the first three rounds.

IMO, the only round that was up in the air even a little bit was R1 (I believe he did enough on the ground to win R2 and R3).

PPl are conditioned to thinking slimy last second takedown should be enough to edge a round

Made fun of DC crying saying he looked like a "Bitch" but here he is trying his damnedest to hold in his tears.

At least now his last name actually makes sense

He was probably still dazed from getting his ass whooped that last round.

5th Round was a 10-8 in my opinion. He hurt Kevin a few times. He couldve knocked out Lee if he tried harder but I know Iaquinta was playing it a little safe.

Back