Kevin Lee's reaction...

i just want to know what is up with their names because kevin versus al sounds like two old guys fighting over a classic camaro at auction

Yeah hes an idiot. Sit there like a little fucking baby on the floor.

You didnt do shit. You did nothing on the ground, Al made you look Chinese by the end of the fight. You got your ass beat, accept it and move on.

You know it is tough right after the fight. He was in a battle and probably needs to go back and watch it.

Yeah, I was a little bit surprised at how he thought he won when the decision was read. Al beat him up in the last 2 rounds. Thru the 3rd it was close, but after that. Al took over.

He had to win the 5th. Had he won the 5th he wins a SD as 1 judge gave Al 4 rounds. But I think everyone knew going into the 5th, Kevin did enough with the grappling to win 2 rounds. But he needed 1 more.

He had to win the 5th. Had he won the 5th he wins a SD as 1 judge gave Al 4 rounds. But I think everyone knew going into the 5th, Kevin did enough with the grappling to win 2 rounds. But he needed 1 more.

Round 3 could have been scored a draw and round 5 could have been 10-8, depending on if they are using the new or old scoring criteria though.

ultimately the entire scoring system is shit. It scores the sport rather than the fight

this was a very obvious 48-47 for al, winning the first, fourth, and fifth. hell, he barely lost the second round in my opinion. not sure what kevin lee was thinking throughout the fight, or what his corner was telling him.

Well he clearly lost round 4 and 5. And round 1 could not have been given to him. So, I don't know how he thought he won. Sure, the fight was up for grabs in the 5th, but he couldn't impose his game in that round and Al pieced up his face and was seeing triple Al's. Tough fight that was competitive, but he could not have thought he won that fight. Good effort though, it just wasn't enough. I think Al's game is more complete, or he is a more mature fighter. In any event, they met both times and Lee lost twice.

I thought 49-46 was bad and when I heard that, I thought the judges might have screwed it up. But for some reason, I remember hearing in the beginning that one of the judges was Chris Lee, who is notoriously horrendous, and I knew it was just him scoring incorrectly again.

When you're in a fight, you can't judge any of it objectively. Fighters generally have zero sense of who is actually winning, especially when judging strike for strike. But when it comes to grappling, I guess when you ride someone's back for nearly the majority of two rounds, you gotta assume those rounds are guaranteed as long as you don't get knocked down. (They kinda should be) So if he "won 2 guaranteed rounds" and someone says 49-46, it has to be you, no?

Well said.

And I agree on the back control. To me, that's pretty much an automatic round win unless the other guy does something significant to offset that. I tend to imagine what would be happening if elbows the back of the neck were allowed.

Yeah hes an idiot. Sit there like a little fucking baby on the floor.

You didnt do shit. You did nothing on the ground, Al made you look Chinese by the end of the fight. You got your ass beat, accept it and move on.
Isn't he Chinese, at least partially?

Back