Kevin Owens "I quit" on Raw

• Thread starter Deleted member 502383
  • Start date
I like that there are still marks out there.

Whether it's Total Divas bullshit or just a well delivered promo, I like that there are people who still believe anything they see. Makes me think pro wrestling will last forever.

Fully aware that I could be wrong and TS is 12/retarded.

I've looked up the definition of the word "mark" and it appears quite ambiguous.

Bray Wyatt is the better fat guy performer. He can run with an absurd character and commits to even the worst promos, plus he's much more athletic in the ring. Owens is excellent at talking during the matches, ts gives him more authenticity in his portrayal of the character, but he's still not very fast or smooth as an athlete and his whole gimmick is just a snarky mirror up to his opponent.

It was extremely obvious during the survivor series 2016 match, I don't know if they've been in the ring together on many other occasions

Bray is no slouch for a fat guy, but Owens is far more athletic just in general. Show me some kind of evidence of Bray's superior athleticism. Not just one match they had where Bray might've out worked him.

I think Bray might have a few pounds on Owens as well, so it's not exactly shocking that Owens can do some more stuff, and can keep a higher pace.

Bray is no slouch for a fat guy, but Owens is far more athletic just in general. Show me some kind of evidence of Bray's superior athleticism. Not just one match they had where Bray might've out worked him.

I think Bray might have a few pounds on Owens as well, so it's not exactly shocking that Owens can do some more stuff, and can keep a higher pace.

If you watch both guys matches with Reigns, Brays superior speed and athleticism becomes evident there as well. I brought that match up in particular because it's the only case where you can direct compare the two

tenor.gif

8qwZ1o.gif

UnconsciousLegalFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

df762be02b15ba7b018e11bb6db275b9fd122d76_hq.gif

kevin-owens.gif

I first ran across him at the tail end of his ROH run and have been a fan since, easily my favorite "current" star the last 5 years or so. He can really do it all, and since the Goldberg squash they have turned him into a joke/completely wasted him.

He was quality in ROH & when he first turned over to WWE now they're making a mockery of him

Back