Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

spacey is damn smart, because he's using coming out of the closet as a distraction from what he did. we'll see if the public focuses on that instead of the incident.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42284021

Kevin Spacey 'groped Norwegian king's son-in-law'

Recalling the alleged incident, Behn said: "We had a great talk, he sat right beside me.

"After five minutes he said, 'hey, let's go out and have a cigarette'. Then he puts his hand under the table and grabs me by the balls."

I gotta give Spacey props here. He's not just going after subordinates he's raping the Royal Families of Europe. It takes some balls.

Everyone knew Spacey was in the closet, but slick tactic to counter his harassment by coming out as Gay because the feminists on huff po and other females will call him courageous for coming out and ignore the man victim who was sexually harassed.

So, all the so called SJWs condemned him for trying to use his coming out as a way of deflecting the conversation. That said, are you going to admit you were wrong, or continue being delusional.

spacey is damn smart, because he's using coming out of the closet as a distraction from what he did. we'll see if the public focuses on that instead of the incident.

They have not

Meh..I still chill wit him..good ass actor IMO.

So, all the so called SJWs condemned him for trying to use his coming out as a way of deflecting the conversation. That said, are you going to admit you were wrong, or continue being delusional.

I was saying he was trying to use that tactic, others have mentioned it before many even questioned him, he was trying to think by coming out as Gay that the huffington post crowd and liberals will defend him or ease off the focus of the main issue.

Thats what he thought but it didn't work, what I said isn't wrong, it backfired on him it didnt work out that way.

I was saying he was trying to use that tactic, others have mentioned it before many even questioned him, he was trying to think by coming out as Gay that the huffington post crowd and liberals will defend him or ease off the focus of the main issue.

Thats what he thought but it didn't work, what I said isn't wrong, it backfired on him it didnt work out that way.

Your post clearly states that Huffington Post and other SJW publications will defend him and that’s why it was a smart tactic. I knew you wouldn’t ever be able to admit to being wrong.

Everyone knew Spacey was in the closet, but slick tactic to counter his harassment by coming out as Gay because the feminists on huff po and other females will call him courageous for coming out and ignore the man victim who was sexually harassed.

Here’s the proof. “Smart tactic because the huff Po will call him courageous ...”

Wouldn’t it just be easier to say “yeah, I thought they would do that but I was wrong”?

Your post clearly states that Huffington Post and other SJW publications will defend him and that’s why it was a smart tactic. I knew you wouldn’t ever be able to admit to being wrong.
What the hell man?

Why are you reaching?

I have no problem with being wrong, Ive apologized many times here to people, im one of the few guys on here who doesn't attack other people, Ive seen you judge people, never apologize, call others republicans, Christians, white racists etc, I dont play that game.

Im not paranoid and I don't latch onto a party, you clearly found what I said as an attack to a news site or party you agree with, I dont even care but you do. Its why you had to reply and want me to apologize, its like I have to be hundred percent

You are picking apart my comment really with a needle, to prove something, you called me delusional as well, for what? why would I be delusional? yet are you delusional when you judge people who dont have the same political beliefs as you and personally attack them on here?

What the hell man?

Why are you reaching?

I have no problem with being wrong, Ive apologized many times here to people, im one of the few guys on here who doesn't attack other people, Ive seen you judge people, never apologize, call others republicans, Christians, white racists etc, I dont play that game.

Im not paranoid and I don't latch onto a party, you clearly found what I said as an attack to a news site or party you agree with, I dont even care but you do. Its why you had to reply and want me to apologize, its like I have to be hundred percent

You are picking apart my comment really with a needle, to prove something, you called me delusional as well, for what? why would I be delusional? yet are you delusional when you judge people who dont have the same political beliefs as you and personally attack them on here?

1: i’m Not reaching at all.
2: I have never seen you say, “you know what? I was wrong,” which is how I knew you wouldn’t do it here.

Reach.jpg

Tbh jack isn’t wrong or picking. Tidwell literally said the feminists would ignore the male victim and only praise him for coming out.

But that never happened. So, therefor he’s the wrong one. No big deal. Just accept it and move on.

I like how Spacey's reaction to his possible pedo act was basically "Sorry bro, I don't remember but damn that must have sucked for you. I'm gay by the way, so it's all good".
This is a pretty hilarious way of putting it.

How can any hetero man allow any bullying from a gay man? Hetero man being bullied by another hetero man is bad enough, but being bullied by gay men is just the worst to quote Thor Ragnarok.
Anthony Rapp is also gay, and he was 13 according to his own testimony at the time of the encounter. He didn't suggest he was bullied.

Back