Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

People are surprised because they worship actors, actors make PSAs and promote and endorse politicians with PSAs saying how caring they are, fighting for justice and all this stuff, a lot of them are holier than thou and many young hipsters especially girls get their political beliefs from their favorite celebs.

I knew most people in Hollywood were scum when I started working there back in the early 2000s, I seen these scummy casting directors but I also don't feel sorry for these actresses coming out saying some producer harassed them, why dont they just own up instead of trying to save face and say the truth they willing sucked cock to get to the top.

the women who were harassed are the ones who left and refused to sleep with the guys, the ones who willingly gave him hand jobs, multiple times, blowjobs, and even full on sex are no victims. These are grown women many college educated who slept with Weinstein, they are only coming out in droves to avoid the stigma that they slept to the top and claim victim.

That's a lotta drug addicts in one video.

Well he’s been charged

Hollywood star Kevin Spacey was today charged with a string of sexual offences in Britain over eight years while he ran one of London's most historic theatres.

The star, 62, is being prosecuted for four counts of sexual assault against three men between 2005 and 2013 in London and Gloucestershire, after a probe was launched by the Met Police in 2017.

Spacey is also accused of 'causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent'.

The Crown Prosecution Service today revealed one man, now in his 40s, claims he was sexually assaulted twice in March 2005. A second man, now in his 30s, claims that in August 2008 he was sexually assaulted and then forced to engage in a sex act against his will. All these alleged incidents took place in London.

Finally the third complainant, now in his 30s, said he was sexually assaulted in April 2013 in Gloucestershire. No court date has been set.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61597747

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ur-counts-of-sexual-assault-against-three-men

Hard to believe it cause he seems like such a nice guy.

Do we have a body count for people that have made allegations against this man?

2 men claim that 15 years ago they were forced to have sex? So they were raped? So they were in their 20s? Kevin Spacey is a little guy, WTF? Hmm...It happened in a theater compnay. I think they are all gay and he power played it for roles possibly. Otherwise there should never be a situation where a normal guy can rape another normal guy 1 on 1. I would have whooped his ass so bad he would have really walked like Keyser Soze.

2 men claim that 15 years ago they were forced to have sex? So they were raped? So they were in their 20s? Kevin Spacey is a little guy, WTF? Hmm...It happened in a theater compnay. I think they are all gay and he power played it for roles possibly. Otherwise there should never be a situation where a normal guy can rape another normal guy 1 on 1. I would have whooped his ass so bad he would have really walked like Keyser Soze.

Like many other date rapists, he'd start out by pretending he's your drinking buddy and then keep feeding you shots. The high school kid he assaulted in the US said he was starstruck and didn't really understand what was happening. He just thought it was so cool to be drinking whiskey with Kevin Spacey. But the shots kept coming, he could barely stand up he was so drunk, and that's when Spacey shoved his hand down the kid's pants.

I know its not cool. But shit like that happens very frequently in the homosexual community

Man this thread is like a time machine.

Remember the days when we could actually afford stuff? And our biggest concern was whether rich celebrities would get cancelled or not?

Ah, such a simpler time
It was already coming apart at the seams at this time. tbh it has been since 2014

Like many other date rapists, he'd start out by pretending he's your drinking buddy and then keep feeding you shots. The high school kid he assaulted in the US said he was starstruck and didn't really understand what was happening. He just thought it was so cool to be drinking whiskey with Kevin Spacey. But the shots kept coming, he could barely stand up he was so drunk, and that's when Spacey shoved his hand down the kid's pants.
That "kid" was full of shit. He's already been discredited in court. He and his Mom.

If you are a dude and can't fend off Kevin Spacey you are a pussy....and this world is like a great big pussy waiting to get fucked
I bet the "victims" all looked like this:
main-qimg-fcff1ca05c008efe419717c4e507cfa6-c

84261644.jpg

You know, I kind of wonder if our societal incentives haven't led to an age where a sort of predatory victimhood (you might call it) is in vogue. Not specifically about Spacey - he'll have his day in court and we'll see what comes up. But I'm thinking about things like the Blasey Ford incident, or the current thing going on with Elon Musk. Now, you can never be entirely certain that these things didn't happen, but in the Blasey Ford incident in particular, for all the talk about how hard it must have been do come forward, this is how it was received:

68f8c2fa-3f67-4fd4-a796-c32a94c81d56-TimeFordCover.jpg

In cases involving high profile individuals, and particularly if there is a political slant, you can come out with wantonly implausible claims with evidence that is weak to the extreme and be publicly lauded as a hero for it. If you're a nobody and want your face on a magazine, want to get interviewed by sympathetic news networks, accuse the right person of doing a bad thing in a way that can never be proven, and you've got a reasonable shot at having your fifteen minutes of adoration and fame, seeing figures who are constantly in the news talk about how brave you are. This isn't mentioning the possibility of getting a million bucks through book deals because you coming forward has made you famous. If you add to this that you might end up doing real harm to a prominent figure that you really dislike, and there is little to no chance of actual backlash against you, why not? Just make sure you pick the right unsympathetic target and you'll have people lining up to support your effort.

I don't know about the whole Spacey thing, but I do know that it seems like there are some really tangible benefits to being a public victim. If you're the right personality type (like being in the spotlight) it just seems like accusing a well picked prominent figure you've come in contact with is a hell of a gig.

That "kid" was full of shit. He's already been discredited in court. He and his Mom.

Hadn't seen the 2019 updates on the case until looking them up now, but yes it appears the DA abandoned the case after the alleged victim refused to testify further and invoked his fifth amendment rights after it came out that text messages from his phone might have been deleted and the defense pointed out the destroying evidence on a phone that was court ordered to be submitted as evidence could be considered a crime.

Back