Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

One of my friends was going to apply to be his personal trainer when he was looking for one while filming a movie nearby. Dude asked for a full body shot pic in just underwear with your resume though

look at all you jumping around like a pedophile at a Chucky Cheese over Spacy being gay. The only concern should be that Spacey is the pedophile jumping around over 14yr old boys.

What did you do in the industry? I worked as an audio tech in the early to mid 2000's for universal. I saw all these things too but wasn't shocked as that's the behavior I had been told to expect from those types from an early age.

I was an intern for several studios and worked at a radio station while going to college Cal State LA, I started taking courses at Stella Adler and actors studio, I remember joining a Co op for actors where casting directors would come in and watch us do scenes, I acted in a few small theater shows but quit after a lot of the shit I saw, it just wasn't for me. I remember being pretty naive young 20 year old and telling this girl a casting director was trying to be aggressive with the women she said thanks Ill keep that in mind, later on I come out of class and see her in his car french kissing him through the back seat window they were parked in the corner.

She was able to get a bit part on some soap opera. Also the drugs and the gay aggressive producers turned me off, so I know what Terry Crewes was talking about and that dawson creek actor.

Nobody complained because everyone knew Hollywood was an immoral place they only acted morally to sell to the masses. its called acting, I remember my buddy worked as a valet, and he was my roomate he would tell me all these stories about the celebs he met, the actresses were really stuck up and really didnt like to talk with common folks as he put it, one of the biggest snobs he met was Brooke Shield sand also Meryl Streep, she was really rude and mean, he said Jack Black was one of the nicest guys he met doing Valet.

But I remember hearing some casting director a flamboyant guy who was probably high making comments saying do you think he has a mandingo, and they started laughing, I was the only black guy there at the after party and when I heard that I just left, it was really disgusting environment just felt icky. A lot of these straight actors do that gay for pay shit too, Im willing to bet you a lot of the ones today probably gave a hand job or a jerk show for some producers.

The female producers and casting directors were all professional from my experience, it was the men Gay men who were openly aggressive but people just laughed and gave them a pas, the straight male producers or casting directors were more subtle they had to lure the women in private like Weinstein, but the gay guys were so out and flamboyant talking nasty and grabbing dudes and making vulgar jokes when drunk.

If a male producer told a young female id like to talk to you in private you almost knew he was going to give a proposition.

I went back to the bay area with my family for a few years took some courses at the local community college there and worked at a grocery before moving back here to So cal with my family later.

One of my friends was going to apply to be his personal trainer when he was looking for one while filming a movie nearby. Dude asked for a full body shot pic in just underwear with your resume though

John Travolta used to attend bath houses in the early 80s and even up til the 90s, there are stories about him hitting on guys late night at the gym too. He is probably in the closet and gay or bisexual.

nannykissfalseflag.jpg

John Travolta used to attend bath houses in the early 80s and even up til the 90s, there are stories about him hitting on guys late night at the gym too. He is probably in the closet and gay or bisexual.

nannykissfalseflag.jpg

Because Spacey never denied it he apologized and issued a statement from something that happened 30 years ago and claimed he was drunk, the man was 14 years old when it happened so he was an under age boy.

Read the article
https://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/...-when-i-was-14?utm_term=.njXvkkol0#.xt3y22pYX

Also if someone makes a very serious accusation like that you SUE them for slander, instead spacey apologized for something he didn't remember and came out the closet hoping it would refocus the topic and he gains support.

Spacey's lawyer has to be shitting bricks right now... Or else clearing his schedule.

Everyone knew Spacey was in the closet, but slick tactic to counter his harassment by coming out as Gay because the feminists on huff po and other females will call him courageous for coming out and ignore the man victim who was sexually harassed.
This. A lot of idiots are gonna let it slide simple because it's Kevin Spacey. No one knows who this Rapp character is. The roles are reversed here since it's the unknown that's accusing the star. Kevin turned it around by coming out of the closet. Very Frank Underwood of him.

Spacey's lawyer has to be shitting bricks right now... Or else clearing his schedule.

I'm not sure what the statute of limitations are on this shit, but a lot of this stuff so far only falls under misdemeanor sexual assault at best... if Harvey ain't getting charges filed (yet), no way Spacey will

His lawyers might be keeping their phones on, but his publicists are the ones working overtime right now I'd guess

I'm not sure what the statute of limitations are on this shit, but a lot of this stuff so far only falls under misdemeanor sexual assault at best... if Harvey ain't getting charges filed (yet), no way Spacey will

His lawyers might be keeping their phones on, but his publicists are the ones working overtime right now I'd guess

Well, it's noteworthy that Spacey has now undermined his ability to deny any of this in court. As you say, if the whole thing isn't statute barred.

Back