Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

From Lester Burnham back to Humbert Learns. Just like that.

But like others pointed out, shame on him for trying to use his sexuality as a shield against inappropriate relations with minors.

And I hope the gay community shuns his ass, doesn't rally around him, just for dragging them into public light under the specter of pedophilia. Selfish asshat.

Really entertained here. Can’t wait to see who the media and those who are gay in the #metoo crowd decide to rally around.

Everyone’s probably just gonna bluescreen

A sexual advance could be saying hello in a suggestive manner. The devil is in the details and it's important to remember that we do not possess said details.

We do poesses the the details. Anthony Rapp gave a fully detailed account of exactly what happned in an interview with Buzzfeed. Spacey claims that it might have happened, but uses drunkness to say he doesn't fully remember and to excuse himself of any culpability. There's absolutely no reason to disbelieve Rapp's account. Rapp is a succesful actor in his own right (currently starring in Star Trek Discovery) and has actually mentioned this incident several times over the years in interviews, without actually naming Spacey.

Spacey did not say hello in a suggestive manner. He physically manhandeled a child and laid on top of him in an attempt to engage in sex. For most non-celebrities, that's enough for jail time and a spot on a sex offenders register. The physical aspect of doing that to a minor is enough.

Like I said, no one would be making excuses for you or I in that situation, or try to pass it off as no big deal. Especially if it was a 14 year old girl. In the eyes of the law, we'd probably be screwed.

Last edited:
I wish it weren’t true because I really liked Kevin Spacey’s work. This sucks for everyone. Victim and the fans.

No 14 year old child should be sexually approached by any adult, period. Doesn’t matter if you’re gay or straight. He’s also put fans of his films in a tough spot. House of Cards and American Beauty to name a few of his best roles imo.

Sucks. Kevin Spacey let me down.

Say goodbye to his acting career, also. Netflix must be in “Oh fuck” mode with the amount of money they’ve invested into House of Cards.

I think;

"lol Buzzfeed"

Would've been a more effective apology. He's proper shot himself in the foot here.

What he did was definitely scummy, but I always roll my eyes a little when people say 14 year old "child".

Never associated a sexuality with Kevin Spacey. Some people I just don't think about it when I see them.

Nice deflection tho.

Kevin Spacey is a brave, brave man. In this crazy political and social climate it takes true courage to come out as a pedophile. Bravo you kid fucker.

This thread is truly testing Sherdog's reading comprehension.

Last edited:
What are ya gonna tell me next? That John Travolta is gay? Get real.

Based on all of the "I already knew he was gay posts I'd say his smokescreen worked.

Trump is probably leaking all this stuff. That way they will leave him alone for a while.

Back