Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

Well we knew that for years that he plays for the other team

What he did was definitely scummy, but I always roll my eyes a little when people say 14 year old "child".

To be fair I think your talking the difference there between actual pedophilia that is attraction to sexually immature people and relationships with people that society has decided are not mature enough to engage in them.

Kevin Spacey is gay? <TheWire1>

But yeah, fuck that guy for being so insistent on keeping his personal life private but then suddenly trying to deflect some serious shit by "coming out."

This is the weirdest fucking thing.

"I was drunk, so sorry if I don't remember trying to get with you when you were 14.

Oh btw everyone, i'm gay."

OK......
It's really a terrible defense, because we all pretty much know there were so many drunken nights with youths he can't remember this particular one.

Lol @Spacey saying I don't remember, but if I did it I'm sorry. He is straight up pulling an OJ. Very slick.
There's no criminal case here either way due to statue of limitations. Its also just word against word. Did not read the Stroh, but wouldn't be surprised if the kid was high or drunk at the time too.

Maybe enough for a sweet civil suit style hush money pay off, although if you do it for one you set a precedent.

It's definitely widespread among celebrities and elites. I got hit on by a c level celebrity, a 50 year old plus man, in my country when i was about 17 and i looked about 13 at the time.

Hansen_blank_background.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure I'll be able to watch anything with this guy in it now. Real shady to come out in response to accusations...

Kevin Spacey is gay? <TheWire1>

But yeah, fuck that guy for being so insistent on keeping his personal life private but then suddenly trying to deflect some serious shit by "coming out."

The gay community is mad at spacey now, for years he denied being gay now comes out to try to deflect from his assualt on young boys hoping to get support from the illogical sjw

Lol @Spacey saying I don't remember, but if I did it I'm sorry. He is straight up pulling an OJ. Very slick.
There's no criminal case here either way due to statue of limitations. Its also just word against word. Did not read the Stroh, but wouldn't be surprised if the kid was high or drunk at the time too.

Maybe enough for a sweet civil suit style hush money pay off, although if you do it for one you set a precedent.

Spacey fucked up big time with that response he basically came off guilty with that shit. I bet his pr team is mad, you can tell spacey typed that reply himself tol he was desperate so he had to play the gay card, but what if spacey said i dabbled with men but im no longer gay ive decided to live life as a straight man instead lol

Not sure I'll be able to watch anything with this guy in it now. Real shady to come out in response to accusations...

Yeah and spacey was one of those actors i enjoyed, heck he had one of the most likeable personas in hollywierd.

Based on all of the "I already knew he was gay posts I'd say his smokescreen worked.
lol no kidding. this forum isn't exactly a great yardstick of intelligence however....

k spacey and bryan singer have been known to go after young boys. this is not news to anyone paying attention. his statement just proves what a scumbag he is

kill his character off in HoC and have clare be the new main character

lol no kidding. this forum isn't exactly a great yardstick of intelligence however....

k spacey and bryan singer have been known to go after young boys. this is not news to anyone paying attention. his statement just proves what a scumbag he is

kill his character off in HoC and have clare be the new main character
Young men. Or boys. Young boys is overstating it.

Spacey isn't bouncing back from this one. He retreated to England back when rumors couldn't be quelled. HOC has started distancing itself and GLAAD has made a statement saying Spacey's gone about this the wrong way. I imagine the next thing we'll hear is he's checked into rehab for drinking with another disclosure of a tumultuous childhood. I don't see HOUSE OF CARDS going for much longer, but fortunately Wright has re-established herself as an appreciated quantity otherwise.

EDIT: Annnnnd Netflix won't renew HOC after this season.

The clues were all there on who Keyser Sogay was:

"He's supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody ever believed he was straight. But nobody ever knew he liked boys or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him who saw him fuck underage boys. But to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Sogay as long as you were a hot twink. You never knew he wanted to fuck you; that was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he wasn't a homosexual pedophile."

Back