Social Kevin Spacey Thread > Excommunicated from Netflix

B

BruceLeeOnTRT

sub-buzz-10459-1509323923-3.jpg

The Star Trek: Discovery actor says women speaking out about sexual misconduct in the entertainment industry has compelled him to come forward about the Oscar winner.

Last June, Anthony Rapp settled in at the home of his good friend and fellow actor Camryn Manheim to watch the Tony Awards. The New York natives were both in Toronto working, and Manheim had invited Rapp and his boyfriend over to partake in the beloved theater geek ritual. But for the first time, Rapp — a working actor since he was 9 years old, and most famously part of the original cast of the musical Rent — felt something he'd never experienced before with the Tonys: dread.

And that's because the host that night was Kevin Spacey.

In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.

More at:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/...hen-i-was-14?utm_term=.ayJ4gRX7Al#.jt1bxJZw65

Also flashback, Spacey was one of the confirmed names on pedophile Epstein's Lolita Express flight log:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

24FBCB4600000578-2922773-image-m-9_1422026632088.jpg

UPDATE netflix kills Spacey off.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/k...ed-from-netflix.3646059/page-6#post-135381457

Last edited by a moderator:
iu

looks familiar.

Francis J. Underwood just admitted he doesn't remember and that he now chooses to live his life as a gay man.

I for one enjoy the hero badge commercials Hollywood does where they pretend to have the moral high ground, and they speak about some issue into the camera like they are great people instead of the heathens leading our kids straight to hell.

So when he was 26, he tried to bang a 14 year old. The 14 year old said no, and left. The end.

I only have so many 'give a fucks' to give, not sure how many I can spare on this one

ugh that guy. He should have been elated that anyone wanted him.

I figured I'd find a pic so everyone doesn't have to. I am a very helpful poster, how may I help you?

So when he was 26, he tried to bang a 14 year old. The 14 year old said no, and left. The end.

I only have so many 'give a fucks' to give, not sure how many I can spare on this one
It's crazy how long people hold on to their victimhood status.

Kevin Spacey statement

Holy shit. What a way to come out of the closet after years of rumors. I don't know what to believe, Hollywood seems like such a rotten place, it's hard to have faith in the people most ingrained there.

Kevin Spacey statement

That's a solid save -- hard for most of the #metoo crowd to come after him with the torches and he really doesn't admit to anything.

Diabolically clever.

Always said he was underutilized as Lex Luther

He could be the only one, or he could be the tip of the iceberg. Spacey has been on Epsteins plane, this needs to be looked into as 14 may not be the youngest he's gone after.

he asked the 14 yr old rapp to go clubbing with him .. rapp said he looked even younger than 14 lol spacey's a pedo

Back