Social Kevin Spacey Thread > Excommunicated from Netflix

While that may be a fair argument to make, putting Affleck on Spacey's level is equally absurd. While I don't believe Spacey is nearly as versatile as the true greats you mentioned, he's still more versatile and consistent than Affleck. Surely you can see that. You seem to have a hard on for his role in "House Of Cards", which I do agree can get a little hammy...at worst However, can you even imagine Affleck playing a role like that for more than two hours, and not want to punch your TV? Affleck has like three good performances in his entire career, that merely proves he can act when he wants to. He's also got a trove of pure shit, that proves he can't really hack it on any consistent basis. So much so, that you might call his good performances the exception to the rule, and a bit of a fluke.
afflecks a better actor. He has actual range.

IDK. Can you imagine Kevin Spacey at any age playing Batman or bank thief like in the The Town?

I can imagine Spacey playing Batman as well as Affleck did, yes. The only thing Affleck accomplished in that role, was not being as bad as you thought he would be. Nothing to write home about though.

Affleck gave a good performance in "The Town". He's actually a promising director for the most part, and can act when he wants to. Shame about "Live By Night" though. Yeesh. That knocked him down a peg or two in that regard.

They said the same about others including Roman Polansky. Mel Gibson offended the entire industry and came back to acting but it took a while.

You don’t even know what you’re talking about. They never said the same thing about Roman Polanski that they’ve said about Spacey. Even after he went on the lam following his conviction people were sticking up for him, and he was back directing movies the very next year.

First time I bothered to open this thread and I'm shocked at this part as I remember this whole report but didn't know anyone other than Clinton going to that Lolita Express thing :

Also flashback, Spacey was one of the confirmed names on pedophile Epstein's Lolita Express flight log:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

24FBCB4600000578-2922773-image-m-9_1422026632088.jpg

I mean this floored me...

CHRIS TUCKER?!?! SHIT. :(:(:(

(for those that don't know, He's the funny guy who played alongside Jackie Chan in those Rush Hour movies)

First time I bothered to open this thread and I'm shocked at this part as I remember this whole report but didn't know anyone other than Clinton going to that Lolita Express thing :

I mean this floored me...

CHRIS TUCKER?!?! SHIT. :(:(:(

(for those that don't know, He's the funny guy who played alongside Jackie Chan in those Rush Hour movies)
Bro.. We know who Chris Tucker is lol

My favorite parr of this story was how space tried to flip this thing by coming out as gay. He ate media b.s. and seriously thought that "coming out" was going to over shadow trying to molest a 14 year old at 26; or give him some positive attention or something.

Oh, and I think spacey has done more than this, or he wouldn't have been black-listed so fast. The incident was very old, and it doesn't sound like it went that far. I think spacey is a decent actor.

Spacey isn't very good. Affleck's good (not great) performances in Gone Girl and Argo were as good as anything Spacey has done.

Spacey is just one notch better than Leo DiCaprio is undeservedly praised actors.

Leo is good. Very good. Could have a few Oscars by now. Aviator? Great.

The first two seasons were alright. Nothing amazing, but addictive enough. I never watched it past that though. I heard it got pretty bad.

Yeah, the expectation of the entertaining shitshow of 'President Underwood' didn't meet expectations and ended up being an actual shitshow.

House of cards was great until they forced homosexuality out of nowhere on everyone. Fuck Spacey.

I deleted HoC from my Netflix list after it jumped the shark so badly in season 3 it practically landed on the shoreline.

Back