Social Kevin Spacey Thread > Excommunicated from Netflix

"But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/10/30/entertainment/kevin-spacey-allegations-anthony-rapp/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

Innocent People don't offer apologies like this. Keep defending a pedophile though. It's a good look.
I never defended him I said he was a great actor and there are no charges or conviction and if that doesn't happen he'll be back. That's just the reality. The reality is that Brian Singer still worked and you probably watched his stuff.

Hollywood doesn't have the highest morality standards last I checked.

AND I'm going to go ahead and think that Judi Dench's defense carries more weight in those circles than our post opinions.

Last edited:
Fuck you. I never defended him I said he was a great actor and there are no charges or conviction and if that doesn't happen he'll be back. That's just the reality.

Hollywood doesn't have the highest morality standards last I checked.

AND I'm going to go ahead and think that Judi Dench's defense carries more weight in those circles than our post opinions.

The only thing that carries weight in Hollywood is money. No one's going to risk a movie bombing because some people won't buy tickets for anything that has Spacey in it. Polanski's a piece of shit child rapist, and Streep, Goldberg etc are hypocritical cunts for defending him. But Polanski isn't making movies in Hollywood, so no one's risking any money on the shit-bag.

Look at what happened to Gunn. Disney didn't hesitate to kick him to the curb, and Gunn hadn't been accused of actually molesting anyone.

The only thing that carries weight in Hollywood is money. No one's going to risk a movie bombing because some people won't buy tickets for anything that has Spacey in it. Polanski's a piece of shit child rapist, and Streep, Goldberg etc are hypocritical cunts for defending him. But Polanski isn't making movies in Hollywood, so no one's risking any money on him.

Look at what happened to Gunn. Disney didn't hesitate to kick him to the curb, and Gunn hadn't been accused of actually molesting anyone.
Uhm, Bryan Singer shot all of the Queen movie & etc. Still makes $$$
So, yeah, that's Hollywood reality.

Is what Kevin did really that bad? No troll. Never really taken note into what he did but all I know is everyone hates him now for being homosexual?

Uhm, Bryan Singer shot all of the Queen movie. Still makes $$$

Singer didn't admit to the allegations, and at least one of them was later proven to be false IIRC. Spacey went Full Retard by pretty much admitting to the act, while claiming he couldn't remember the specifics. He then poured gas on the flames by, "coming out" and dragging the LGBT community into the whole sordid affair.

I get that your a Spacey fan, but your boy has burned his bridges and pissed on the ashes.

Is what Kevin did really that bad? No troll. Never really taken note into what he did but all I know is everyone hates him now for being homosexual?

He was accused of pushing a teenager actor onto a bed, getting on top of him and groping him. Since that first allegation, there have been multiple accusations of sexual harassment by Spacey on movie sets etc.

He's not as bad as Polanski, but he is a creepy fuck.

Singer didn't admit to the allegations, and at least one of them was later proven to be false IIRC. Spacey went Full Retard by pretty much admitting to the act, while claiming he couldn't remember the specifics. He then poured gas on the flames by, "coming out" and dragging the LGBT community into the whole sordid affair.

I get that your a Spacey fan, but your boy has burned his bridges and pissed on the ashes.
We'll see. Spacey never admitted so until there's a conviction the door will open eventually. Singer just announced to direct Red Sonja but there's some new allegations so we'll see if anything happens with those in a criminal manner.

I liked Spacey's older films. I haven't watched anything recent except some scenes from Margin Call.

Last edited:
Kevin Spacey Charged With Sexually Assaulting Son Of Former WCVB Anchor

Actor Kevin Spacey will be charged with indecent assault and battery for allegedly sexually assaulting the son of former WCVB news anchor Heather Unruh at a Nantucket bar in 2016.

A criminal complaint was issued against Spacey on December 20 and he is scheduled for arraignment on January 7 in Nantucket District Court, the Cape & Islands District Attorney’s Office said in a statement.

The charge comes over a year after Unruh publicly accused Spacey of assaulting her son. Over the course of a 30-minute televised news conference, Unruh said that Spacey got her 18-year-old son drunk at the Club Car bar in Nantucket in July of 2016 and forced his hand down her son’s pants.

“Kevin Spacey bought him drink after drink after drink and when my son was drunk, Spacey made his move and sexually assaulted him,” she said during the press conference.

Her son filed a police report last year, launching the criminal investigation.

Wut.

Spacey went Full Retard by pretty much admitting to the act, while claiming he couldn't remember the specifics. He then poured gas on the flames by, "coming out" and dragging the LGBT community into the whole sordid affair.

That was extremely poor form.

He's gonna love prison.

Not necessarily (at all), and I doubt he sees any time.

Today's news makes me feel icky.

It seems like Spacey is in hot water for assaulting someone who has an influential parent.

If this young man's mom wasn't a wealthy news anchor from Boston, would Spacey still have been changed?

If the victim's mom worked at Dunkin Donuts, would Spacey have been indicted?

That was extremely poor form.

Not necessarily (at all), and I doubt he sees any time.

It could be death sentence if he does. Prison has an interesting ethical alignment.

It could be death sentence if he does. Prison has an interesting ethical alignment.
He did probably go to a special place no? Wherever he goes theres probably the chance of anal pounding but I bet he'd be put in a relative safe pound me in the ass facility.

Actor Kevin Spacey will be charged with indecent assault and battery for allegedly sexually assaulting the son of former WCVB news anchor Heather Unruh at a Nantucket bar in 2016.

A criminal complaint was issued against Spacey on December 20 and he is scheduled for arraignment on January 7 in Nantucket District Court, the Cape & Islands District Attorney’s Office said in a statement.

The charge comes over a year after Unruh publicly accused Spacey of assaulting her son. Over the course of a 30-minute televised news conference, Unruh said that Spacey got her 18-year-old son drunk at the Club Car bar in Nantucket in July of 2016 and forced his hand down her son’s pants.

“Kevin Spacey bought him drink after drink after drink and when my son was drunk, Spacey made his move and sexually assaulted him,” she said during the press conference.

Wut.

Fuck he's such a good actor

I hope he rots though

You don’t even know what you’re talking about. They never said the same thing about Roman Polanski that they’ve said about Spacey. Even after he went on the lam following his conviction people were sticking up for him, and he was back directing movies the very next year.

Polanski should be hanged.

Wut.

<{clintugh}>

I don't know what Spacey's taking, but it must be one hell of a drug.

Sure. He'd be the creepy weirdo version of Batman instead of the sulky douchebag version.
I know what you want. You want to tell me where the other drugs are going. But you wouldn't fall for a story without having the facts first, now would you?

359ae84.jpg

That guy always game me the creeps. I knew there was something wrong with him.

That video is nuts. I'm pretty sure it came out as the news broke in the media, so he must've been aware he was be officially charged. That's the kind of ammo you don't want to give prosecutors...or a judge...or a jury.

What the fuck is he thinking? LOL.

Back