Keyboard Jockey Attempts Two AR-15 Builds

I think I'm going to end up buying the SB tactical pdw brace on my pistol build.

I like the maxim one but damn is it expensive.

I think I'm going to end up buying the SB tactical pdw brace on my pistol build.

I like the maxim one but damn is it expensive.

I've sold several of both . . . had one guy buy two maxims and two Franklin BFS . . . wants all of his pistols set up the same. :)

Nice. I probably run another POF trigger, also think im gonna cheap out and get a Romeo 5 for an optic

So... should I finish my AR-10 of which I have the barrel, scope and a trigger group for or should I finish my AR pistol first of which I only have a receiver for (could drop the trigger I got for the AR-10 into it obviously).

I intend to buy a 11.5" BCM upper for the pistol so it involves less shopping around for parts and that complete upper would be equal to just the receiver set for an AR-10 if I get a Mega MATEN receiver set.

So... should I finish my AR-10 of which I have the barrel, scope and a trigger group for or should I finish my AR pistol first of which I only have a receiver for (could drop the trigger I got for the AR-10 into it obviously).

I intend to buy a 11.5" BCM upper for the pistol so it involves less shopping around for parts and that complete upper would be equal to just the receiver set for an AR-10 if I get a Mega MATEN receiver set.

Which one are you more excited to shoot?

AR10. The pistol will be somewhat similar to your existing AR.

Wasn't sure where to put this. DemolitionRanch and the Nicholas Irving.

For those not in the know, Irving is the guy that wrote the book The Reaper

Time to save up for the Mega receiver set.

EDIT:
So expensive.. goddamnit.

At least it's not Noveske expensive. I had planned on maybe getting a set from them but I lol'd when I saw the $750 price tag.

SLR sets are like $479 and look great imo.

Falkor are $619

Rainier sets look good as well imo.

Plus black Friday is coming up.

At least it's not Noveske expensive. I had planned on maybe getting a set from them but I lol'd when I saw the $750 price tag.

SLR sets are like $479 and look great imo.

Falkor are $619

Rainier sets look good as well imo.

Plus black Friday is coming up.
I'm just going to save for BF honestly. I want an Ambi set and I know the Rainier ones look like they have a very similar ambi button to MEGA.

https://www.rainierarms.com/ascend-armory-308-7-62-match-billet-receiver-set-6061/

There is this but it's kinda goofy looking admittedly

Last edited:
I'm still seeing really low prices on everything. Haven't seen anything but bump stocks and binary triggers go up. Just saw this Sig p220 scorpion for $663 plus mag rebate and range bag

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...sauer_220r-45-scpn_p220_scorpion_8+1_45acp_44

ACOGS have $150 mir available

.223 for .22-26 per round after mir.

I hear you.

What's probably the oddest thing about all this Las Vegas business is the deafening silence on normal capacity mags.

<Kobe213>

I hear you.

What's probably the oddest thing about all this Las Vegas business is the deafening silence on normal capacity mags.

<Kobe213>

Honestly haven't even heard much about the surefire or similar 60-100 round mags. They are a significant back seat to bump fire.

Goes to show the irrationality of it all. The bump-fire only matters because there's the audio.

I go hunting a few times a year, but I have only a basic knowledge of guns. Wouldn't the shooter have racked up a much larger bodycount if he ditched the bump stock, got a series of 60-100 cap mags, and had at it? Or does the bump stock give the user automatic fire without sacrificing accuracy and increasing recoil?

I go hunting a few times a year, but I have only a basic knowledge of guns. Wouldn't the shooter have racked up a much larger bodycount if he ditched the bump stock, got a series of 60-100 cap mags, and had at it? Or does the bump stock give the user automatic fire without sacrificing accuracy and increasing recoil?

Don't know about recoil, although I'd think the whole gun reciprocating would add to it. Accuracy is always affected by speed.

Don't know about recoil, although I'd think the whole gun reciprocating would add to it. Accuracy is always affected by speed.

I'm thinking of how stupid my last post was, assuming that this psychopath would be thinking rationally about his situation.

I'm quite sick of the Feinstein's pontificating on bump stocks while drum mags and shit are regularly sold.
https://www.ebay.com/p/Tokyo-Marui-...d-Twin-Drum-Magazine-Genuine-Parts/1275309077

Is this a typo? 1200 round magazine? Has to be 120, no?

Back