Keyboard Jockey Attempts Two AR-15 Builds

Oh shit, for like $310 (minus shipping and taxes) I can get a complete Aero upper (just the upper parts, no handguard/barrel and shit) and lower that are blemished... and if their blems work like PSA's... I won't be able to find the blemish.

I don't get how PSA sells fully stripped AR-10 lowers but not stripped AR-10 uppers. The lower is like $80 but they suggest using just PA-10 receivers with each other for cosmetic/fit reasons but all their PA-10 uppers have barrels and shit that I don't need.

I've bought stripped AR10 uppers from them before . . .

Oh shit, for like $310 (minus shipping and taxes) I can get a complete Aero upper (just the upper parts, no handguard/barrel and shit) and lower that are blemished... and if their blems work like PSA's... I won't be able to find the blemish.

Which one? I'm also an Aero Dealer. :)

Looks like they are out of stock right now

I think it's the M5s, but they're blemished ones that I saw.

Several weeks ago I could've save you a ton on Aero stuff . . .

On blemished stuff they usually mark it the same price for everyone . . . can't save you any on them. Sorry.
What about the standard ones? I was only looking at blemished cause usually they are on a discount.

I love the vg6 gamma after shooting it a bit on my 3/4 the way done pistol.

I don't love getting a shit gas block. It was bolt action when I tested it. Will be fixed when I have a good gas block. I kind of want an adjustable one so I can run a supressor. A YHM turbo specifically.

What about the standard ones? I was only looking at blemished cause usually they are on a discount.

I can usually save folks a little on pretty much everything but blemished . . .

So, question for everyone. I have two Geissele triggers and will soon have two different receivers I could use them in. One an AR-10 and one and AR-15 I intend to drop a 11.5" BCM complete upper on as a pistol.

I have the SD-E Geissele (the flat version of the SSA-E) and their G2S one (the basic two stage they have). Which do I put in which gun? The AR-10 I intend to be a bench/hunting .308 version of like an MK12 so I am leaning on putting the SD-E into that one as the 11.5" I feel like making into a pistol that is kinda like a shtf setup and doesn't need some super premier trigger in it.

Thoughts?

So, question for everyone. I have two Geissele triggers and will soon have two different receivers I could use them in. One an AR-10 and one and AR-15 I intend to drop a 11.5" BCM complete upper on as a pistol.

I have the SD-E Geissele (the flat version of the SSA-E) and their G2S one (the basic two stage they have). Which do I put in which gun? The AR-10 I intend to be a bench/hunting .308 version of like an MK12 so I am leaning on putting the SD-E into that one as the 11.5" I feel like making into a pistol that is kinda like a shtf setup and doesn't need some super premier trigger in it.

Thoughts?

Flip a coin. :cool:

Thoughts?

SD-E in the AR10.

If you wanted the trigger even lighter you could call Geissele and get the a hi-speed National match 1st stage spring(and follow the bend instructions or maybe see if they could do it) and put it on the SD-E. So it would be 1.5# first stage 1.2# second.

Back