@Silver
Reaction score
Says Khabib already has legacy now looking for money

50-100million dollar.fights

Cliffs

- Khabib is bigger than Conor, he just met Putin

- We don't care about no. 1 contender we care about the money

Last edited:
i warned people years and years ago about this.

welcome to the diva era of mma.

I’m glad Ali is finally taking his child support duties seriously.

Ali is a cancer on the sport.

Khabib is proving to be no different than Conor if he does this.

You know who is to blame creating Diva's?

Fucks sake. This is not good for the sport, or for the fans. Great for the fighters though.

Ali must be loving all the attention people are giving him.

Says Khabib already has legacy now looking for money

50-100million dollar.fights

Looks like Ali is doing his work as a manager, trying to secure the fattest paycheck for his boi. Meanwhile, butt-blasted haters make daily threads on sherdog shitting on the manager GOAT, who has the biggest roster of UFC fighters under his wing and has always been on Dana's good side.

Also, it's hilarious how Tony nuthuggers like @Marc A think a potential fight with GSP would do less for Khabib's legacy than a fight with Tony, lmao.
<Oku02>

He has one job: make his fighter as rich as possible. Ignorant folks will hate on that though.

How? I didn't know Conor actually defended his belt before pursuing superfights.
<{1-1}>
Conor was a superfight defense. Everyone would defend their belt against Conor if given the option.

Looks like Ali is doing his work as a manager, trying to secure the fattest paycheck for his boi. Meanwhile, butt-blasted haters make daily threads on sherdog shitting on the manager GOAT, who has the biggest roster of UFC fighters under his wing and has always been on Dana's good side.

Also, it's hilarious how Tony nuthuggers like @Marc A think a potential fight with GSP would do less for Khabib's legacy than a fight with Tony, lmao.
<Oku02>

I've asked you before for any source or scrap of evidence to your claims that Ali 'is always on Dana's good side' or that Dana likes working with him and you've always provided not a single thing.

Is today going to be the same?

<Oku02>
Crazy are you hard of hearing

Khabib I fight for legacy says he doesn't care about that it's about money

You know doing the very thing he criticized Conor of , but go ahead with damage control

tumblr_mx8ktfc6VF1t052f3o2_r1_250.gif

maVbcX.gif

Ali is in Khabibs ear telling him to go for the money. WHY? So HE can get more money. Khabib used to talk about legacy. Guess he was talking shit. Tony vs Khabib or nothing.

Back