Media Khabib Already Has His Legacy Now We Want The Money- Team Khabib

I get what you're saying. Dustin and ferguson are up there too atm, their streaks are fire. But you can't deny name recognition, and conor is a huge win. Being the champ certainly helps too.
This guy gets it

Welp, definitively on the Ferguson wagon for now, fuck Ali, made me turn against my boy Khabib

i like how the hardcores latched on to this wagon an khabib became a bigger diva than conor the second he won.

Kabib has 1 elite win .........ONE elite win in his entire career. Yes he is un beaten an yes he beats people soundly but he has beaten 1 elite fighter. Only time he headlined a card it was under 300k buys.

Conor Ceronne does 5 times Khabib Ferg an Ferg os his biggest fight.

Says Khabib already has legacy now looking for money

50-100million dollar.fights

Cliffs

- Khabib is bigger than Conor, he just met Putin

- We don't care about no. 1 contender we care about the money

The same Khabib that told the NSAC to "keep" his purse LOL I am Khabib fan but I call it like I see it LOL

i like how the hardcores latched on to this wagon an khabib became a bigger diva than conor the second he won.
It's more his manager is doing him no favors it's as if he is jealous of the shine Khabib is getting and is setting him up to fail lol

The Sultan does what the Sultan wants.

Again? When has Khabib been accused of diva activity before he beat Conor?
I’m talking about fighters in general. They talk about the sport not being legitimate anymore, how the promoters value shit talking and bling over respect and skill set. When they touch that belt though, all of a sudden everything changes. Now money and good match ups is what comes first. I can’t blame them, they get paid peanuts as their lives so when they have the opportunity to make life changing money, they hold tight.

I’m talking about fighters in general. They talk about the sport not being legitimate anymore, how the promoters value shit talking and bling over respect and skill set. When they touch that belt though, all of a sudden everything changes. Now money and good match ups is what comes first. I can’t blame them, they get paid peanuts as their lives so when they have the opportunity to make life changing money, they hold tight.
Oh, 100 percent . These fighters have short careers so they need to get that money

I know the gimmick can be off putting to some can't please everyone
Conor's brash glamour lifestyle or Khabib's I fight for legacy gimmick

Its all a gimmick/sale
But it's fun seeing fans sold like hardcore

Ali on the other hand is a thug

Says Khabib already has legacy now looking for money

50-100million dollar.fights

Cliffs

- Khabib is bigger than Conor, he just met Putin

- We don't care about no. 1 contender we care about the money

tenor.gif

A good religious man would not whore themselves for nice cars and money.

.... wait a minute.

Back