Khabib already overlooking Conor and looking forward to fight GSP

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

(timestamped)

"Me versis Conir .. it's more meydia, more money fight, you know like pay per view sales. Me versis GSP is pay per view fight too. About me versis Conir, okey, I gana take him down and beat him end of ferst round. What pepole gana sey ? They gana sey : okey, if fight stand up, Conir gana beat thim. Of corse, everyone know khabib wrestling is better.

Me versis GSP: they gana say. I don't know. Nobody knows" - Khabib Nurmagomedov

Old video from June, fight didn't get announced until August.

So, Conor wasn't even signed as an opponent when Khabib said this.

He's not overlooking Conor either, he just thinks he's going to destroy him.

Last edited:
Dunno, maybe it's a mindfuck. He hopes Conor will come out wild and he can slip under the first left and score an easy double leg.

GSP gonna punch a hole in his head.

In a perfect world Khabib wants to end his career with 4 more fights. Getting a harder opponent after each fight in his mind.

1. Conor (Easy)
2. Tony (Normal)
3. GSP (Hard)
4. The WW Champion not named Woodley (Very Hard) or Woodley (Hardest)

30-0. Undefeated Career. The perfect score and the GOAT.

This video TOTALLY Was not uploaded June 10th or anything right?

Old video from June, fight didn't announced until August.

So, Conor wasn't even signed as an opponent when Khabib said this.

He's not overlooking Conor either, he just thinks he's going to destroy him.

Watch this post get unnoticed as this takes off.

GSP would win. Why doesnt Khabib call out Woodley though?

This video TOTALLY Was not uploaded June 10th or anything right?

I didn't notice that.

Either way, don't you think that Khabib is genuinely underestimating Conor ?

He always speaks of taking him down at will and smashing him effortlessly, and you can tell he really believes what he says.

I didn't notice that.

Either way, don't you think that Khabib is genuinely underestimating Conor ?

He always speaks of taking him down at will and smashing him effortlessly, and you can tell he really believes what he says.
Maybe that's because he's one of the best wrestlers in the UFC and Conor is one of the worst in the division.

He acknowledges the danger Conor poses with his striking he just thinks he'll be able to neutralize it with his vastly superior wresting and grappling. He's probably right too.

Maybe that's because he's one of the best wrestlers in the UFC and Conor is one of the worst in the division.

He acknowledges the danger Conor poses with his striking he just thinks he'll be able to neutralize it with his vastly superior wresting and grappling. He's probably right too.
Yeah, but Khabib cant keep his opponents down, even after doing damage.

If you think Conor is worse on the ground than Barboza, and Al, then I donb't know what to tell you. Khabib's list of opponents is not stellar, so this will be his first real test.

I love Khabib but I'm already mentally preparing for Conrad to stick him with a left in 13 seconds

Yeah, but Khabib cant keep his opponents down, even after doing damage.

If you think Conor is worse on the ground than Barboza, and Al, then I donb't know what to tell you. Khabib's list of opponents is not stellar, so this will be his first real test.
Conor is way weaker off his back than Al or Barboza. Khabib has the best top control in the sport.

God help Conor if Khabib gets on top of him it will be like a Bear on top of Gazelle.

conor-mcgregor-chad-mendes-ufc-189-2.jpg

In a perfect world Khabib wants to end his career with 4 more fights. Getting a harder opponent after each fight in his mind.

1. Conor (Easy)
2. Tony (Normal)
3. GSP (Hard)
4. The WW Champion not named Woodley (Very Hard) or Woodley (Hardest)

30-0. Undefeated Career. The perfect score and the GOAT.

tenor.gif

Back