Khabib already overlooking Conor and looking forward to fight GSP

I didn't notice that.

Either way, don't you think that Khabib is genuinely underestimating Conor ?

He always speaks of taking him down at will and smashing him effortlessly, and you can tell he really believes what he says.

He also says, "All he has is a punchers chance. He just has a left hand."

That left hand has been nuking mo-foz, so he better not just be rushing in wildly on Conor, or he is going to get lit the F up.

I'm just hoping for a good scrap between these two. Biggest fight of the year.

In a perfect world Khabib wants to end his career with 4 more fights. Getting a harder opponent after each fight in his mind.

1. Conor (Easy)
2. Tony (Normal)
3. GSP (Hard)
4. The WW Champion not named Woodley (Very Hard) or Woodley (Hardest)

30-0. Undefeated Career. The perfect score and the GOAT.
GSP is hard? What about GSP is difficult? He's 6 years past his prime. He WAS a great champion, but that was a long time ago.

In a perfect world Khabib wants to end his career with 4 more fights. Getting a harder opponent after each fight in his mind.

1. Conor (Easy)
2. Tony (Normal)
3. GSP (Hard)

26-1.

Conor will devour the dagestani's bum soul

GSP will cement his legacy as the biggest money hungry coward.

tenor.gif

BTW, this is Khabib's mindset, not mine. Even if he beats Conor, Tony and GSP somehow, he won't be able to beat Woodley.

1. Conor (Easy)
2. Tony (Normal)
3. GSP (Hard)

Ideally he'd go to 31-0 so that he could win one more fight at Lightweight and break the all time title defense record there. Kevin Lee has called Khabib out before and if he stays on a credible enough win streak, he could be the opponent after GSP.

This is all in the hypothetical that he even gets past Conor of course, which I honestly don't see him doing.

Khabib seems arrogant going into this fight.

Khabib talking about fighting GSP is way too cringe because he said he will only fight him if GSP comes down to 155.

Maybe that's because he's one of the best wrestlers in the UFC and Conor is one of the worst in the division.

He acknowledges the danger Conor poses with his striking he just thinks he'll be able to neutralize it with his vastly superior wresting and grappling. He's probably right too.

Eddie though the same and was astonished as to why people hadn't tried taking him down before. He was going to make it look easy and everybody would be like "Was that it?" Then supposedly he changed his game plan for no apparent reason.

Eddie though the same and was astonished as to why people hadn't tried taking him down before. He was going to make it look easy and everybody would be like "Was that it?" Then supposedly he changed his game plan for no apparent reason.
He probably didn't expect to get beat in every early striking exchange he engaged in because of how well Diaz stood with Conor.

He was making some sense until he said he was going to finish Conor.

Then I knew he was full of shit.

Couldn’t even finish Raging al

He's training like a beast. Wishful thinking if you believe he's overlooking Conor. The man is one of the most determined fighters out there.

He isn't overlooking Conor in the least, just seems confident in his ability and knows he matches up well with the type of fighter Conor is.

I don't think this will even be one of Khabib's toughest fights personally. Conor's one punch power especially at LW is overrated, and Khabib has never even been dropped.

Old video from June, fight didn't get announced until August.

So, Conor wasn't even signed as an opponent when Khabib said this.

He's not overlooking Conor either, he just thinks he's going to destroy him.

/thread
And what a shit thread

Conor is a gazelle off his back.

Whereas the Raging realtor is a world class level grappler?

Khabib’s only way to win is to hold Conor down for 5 rounds.

If mirgliota is reffing, khabib will have to finish the fight within 20 seconds of securing the takedown.

What is Khabib really going to do with a 5 inch reach disadvantage and poor striking? He has to rush right in and Alvarez tried that already. It didn't work. Khabib leaves himself too open with his hands. I'm starting believe McGregor wins this fight. It's Lee and Ferguson that give him problems at 155.

Back