Khabib confirms he won't stand with Conor

Shocking lol I wonder how long it takes Khabib to take McGregor down? Should they ever fight.

What a completely unexpected and unforeseeable revelation....

I expected Khabib to lift his chin high in the air and run towards Conor LIKE A REAL MAN WOULD!!!

Of course he wont, he would get brutally knocked out.

That’s about as surprising as hearing McGregor confirm he won’t WRESTLE with Khabib...

{<doc}

Why the fuck would he? His stand up is miles behind Conor's while Conor's ground game is miles behind Khabib's. He'd be a fucking idiot to stand with Conor for any longer than needed to secure a TD.

Hes going to have to stand with Aldo when he moves up. He can't get past Aldo's goat TDD

Almost as shocking as Conor saying he won't try to take Khabib down

He better not

FloweryAmbitiousAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif

CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

giphy.gif

He will literally be in for months of mental warfare that he is not prepared for. Come fight night he’s going to want to beat him up. He’s going to get knocked out.

If Khabib does nothing but keep his chin tucked and spam take downs while keeping his defense strong. I don't see how Conor can evade a takedown the entire fight.

And if the contract gets signed there is probably a 80% chance this Russian pulls out anyway. Conor never pulls out of any fight ever. But the Russian has a history of doing it. It will probably be Conor and Dustin fighting for the title when is all said and done.

If Khabib does nothing but keep his chin tucked and spam take downs while keeping his defense strong. I don't see how Conor can evade a takedown the entire fight.

I’m sure he will get taken down but he will get back up. If Al got back up time and time again so will Conor. Only an idiot thinks one take down is ending this fight. It’s not going to happen. Conor McGregor I’m telling you will absolutely kill this man to the body. Every minute is on the feet he is going to hurt him.

That’s about as surprising as hearing McGregor confirm he won’t WRESTLE with Khabib...

{<doc}

Is that confirmed though? Cuz McGregor tried to wrestle with Gracie JJ BB Nate Diaz in their first fight and got choked the fuck out.

I’m sure he will get taken down but he will get back up. If Al got back up time and time again so will Conor. Only an idiot thinks one take down is ending this fight. It’s not going to happen. Conor McGregor I’m telling you will absolutely kill this man to the body. Every minute is on the feet he is going to hurt him.

Conor is no Al on the ground. Also, MMATH is for idiots....but seeing as you're a Conor fan...I guess I have nothing left to say to that.

Conor is no Al on the ground. Also, MMATH is for idiots....but seeing as you're a Conor fan...I guess I have nothing left to say to that.

Lol Al on the ground.. You are talking about a complete and total can that in 15 tries would have no chance whatsoever of ever holding a title in any division in the sport. Give me a break.

No shit Kahbib isn't going to stand with Conor. Every one already knew that

It doesnt matter what Khabib wants to do

He is the one who has to close distance and have the chin to take Conor's counters in order to even wrap Conor up and bring the fight to the ground

Khabib only has a grapplers chance

Every round starts standing on the feet

What ever Khabib wants to do, it doesnt matter if Conor doesnt let it happen

Back