Khabib confirms he won't stand with Conor

Lol Al on the ground.. You are talking about a complete and total can that in 15 tries would have no chance whatsoever of ever holding a title in any division in the sport. Give me a break.
Complete and total can with wins over Diego Sanchez, Jorge Masvidal and Kevin Lee?? Al is good striker ,good wrestler and pretty talented.

He better not

CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif
All this tells me is Khabib is used to fighting with melee weapons. Had he been armed with a sword that man would have died.

All this tells me is Khabib is used to fighting with melee weapons. Had he been armed with a sword that man would have died.
That's a rare technique man. The last time that move was recorded was in 1565 #KhabibKnows

And if the contract gets signed there is probably a 80% chance this Russian pulls out anyway. Conor never pulls out of any fight ever. But the Russian has a history of doing it. It will probably be Conor and Dustin fighting for the title when is all said and done.

You're right, Conor never pulls out of any fight.

He just doesn't sign for the fights in the first place <36>

I still dont fully beleive it

Too many have played into that bearded frauds hands

Is that confirmed though? Cuz McGregor tried to wrestle with Gracie JJ BB Nate Diaz in their first fight and got choked the fuck out.
He was gassed and getting beat up. Honestly it was the only thing he could do against Diaz at that point. His option was to keep going down that road and get knocked out in short order or try something different and maybe by some time to recover. I don't see Khabib really lighting him up on the feet even if he is gassed.

That's not exactly true. He says he won't do it in the 1st couple of rounds.

Khabib via Bryan Ebersole cartwheel kicks or Conor via Demetrius Johnson suplex into flying armbar.

I wanted to see Khabib v. Alvarez personally, bad match making by the UFC to never give us that fight.

Let's face it folks...McGregor is the chicken here. He is reluctant to get back into the Octagon because the likes of Khabib, Ferguson and Lee are in the waiting. And when you have Holloway and Ortega at 145lbs to face, you really have nowhere to go for an easy fight do you. McGregor has been given an easy run to the titles. And some of those fights were fluke wins eg the Aldo fight.

Whatever man. Conor fought short notice against the best wrestler at 145 and the Sherdog haters all celebrated with glee. They just knew Mendes would destroy him. lol

Then he fought Diaz at 170 on short notice to save a major card because once again a Brazillian pulled out. Thanks RDA. Conor saves cards. Jones was scared shitless to fight Chael from a lower division on short notice. lol

Ortega wouldn't take a replacement fight. All the big names avoid short notice shit. But not Conor.

You may be right, but you forgot how badly nate handled connor. khabib will make connor look like his little bitch after the first 2 mins of the fight.

Holloway- One sided decision with torn ACL
Mendes- Brutal KO...Got up from every TD
Aldo- Brutal KO
Poirier- Brutal KO
Eddie- Brutal KO

All 5 significantly better than anything Khabib has done.

First round KO in a surprisingly easy fight for Conor.

You're right, Conor never pulls out of any fight.

He just doesn't sign for the fights in the first place <36>

He is about to sign. And prior to this hiatus was he active?

Did he ever miss weight?
Did he ever pull out with injuries?
Did he ever a take snap shot of himself at a hospital because he was about to die from eating too much dessert, and then cut weight?

Nah..

Regardless of his gameplan at the start of the fight & each subsequent round he'll be standing with Conor & eventually he's getting slept.

He is about to sign. And prior to this hiatus was he active?

Did he ever miss weight?
Did he ever pull out with injuries?
Did he ever a take snap shot of himself at a hospital because he was about to die from eating too much dessert, and then cut weight?

Nah..

"He's about to sign...."

lol

Well let me know when he actually does because right now he's nothing but a coked out Twitter diva.

I wanted to see Khabib v. Alvarez personally, bad match making by the UFC to never give us that fight.

Well you can thank Eddie Alvarez for purposely ducking Khabib to get the Conor fight....

Who would have thought...

Khabib by tko

Back