Khabib could technically smesh Woodley at 155

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly and sincerely believe that Woodley is overrated. I think Khabib can beat Woodley at 155. I really hope Woodley comes down to 155 to fight for the 155 title. That could be a great super-fight and good win for Khabib on his record.

Woodley has cardio issues and could completely fold early 2nd round with some high pressure.

Khabib is technically and skillwise capable of beating the fighters at WW and LW but the fights would have to take place at 155 for the title.

His ahead of his competition technically and this is the number 1 reason why dominant champs appear once in a while. Khabib has all of the package.

Edit: I say lets forget that Ferguson fight and make Woodley to cut weight so he gets down to 155 for the next fight and if he wins he gets to be called double champ.

I think there is more reward for Khabib to conquer woodley as his overrated in the minds of people and if Khabib beats him he will by default be called the GOAT

Last edited:
He would smash Woodley at 155 because Tyron would die making that weight. So yes, he beats a dead Tyron in the octagon.

Now, if Khabib fought at his natural weight class of 170, he'd still be 190 in the Octagon -- only 5 pounds less than Tyron. And Tyron would absolutely smash him, easily, at 170.

Woodley is the worst matchup he can realistically face

Because Woodley at 155 only has one leg.

Nobody would ever wanna see Tyron at 155.
The dude is drained on the scale at 170.

Woodley can make it to 155.... if gets cancer.

As said above, the weightcut could be the difference.

Tyron looks lean as hell at 170, and even THAT cut makes him look rough, with that sunken in face.

155 would be brutal on him.

But at 170, Twood likely is too strong for Khabib, and probably stuffs his TDs and KOs him or gets the UD.

I honestly and sincerely believe that Woodley is overrated. I think Khabib can beat Woodley at 155 and not only beat him but completely run thru him basically a one sided beat down.

I really hope Woodley comes down to 155 to fight for the 155 title. That could be a great super-fight and good win for Khabib on his record.

Woodley has cardio issues and could completely fold early 2nd round with some high pressure.

Khabib is technically and skills wise capable of beating the fighters at WW and LW but the fights would have to take place at 155 for the title.

His ahead of his competition technically and this is the number 1 reason why dominant champs appear once in a while. Khabib has all of the package

Smesh yourself

Woodley has never fought at LW

He's way too big, he cuts a lot to make WW

Talking about a guy who fought at MW

I'd like to see them fight at 170 though

Lmao. Woodley is a giant WW. Khabib is a huge LW/ natural WW. If anything Khabib should move up

Or UFC should just add a 165 pound class

Khabib could beat a desiccated corpse? This changes everything!

troll thread? Woodley ain't cutting to 155. Forget it.

Everyone seems to want people to "meet" Khabib at 155 even though it's a big challenge for Khabib himself to cut to that. 170 is where the superfights, if any, should happen.

TS, how many organs would Woodley need to take it to hit 155.

he would, i couldnt imagine what tyron would look like trying to cut to 155

I'm obviously biased but I don't know about that one bro. That is a tough matchup for Khabib, T-Wood is huge.

I do think Khabib is better technically though, but Tyron is more athletic and explosive thatsracist.gif

At 155lbs yes, but Tyron can't make that weight.

Back