Khabib & Cucuy going OFF on each other at todays presser

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Dana starts it off by putting up a Khabib stat (outstriking his opponents 258 to 50 in his last 3 fights) to which Nurmagomedov wants Dana to acknowledge, "It's Khabib time."

Cucuy countering with, "It's Tony time. It's Tiramisu time."

Khabib countering back with "Nobody's talking about Tony time, It's Khabib time. Everybody's talking about MY time. You beat number 7, I beat number 3 (contender)."

Tonys counter - "You couldn't even finish Edson, I finished him in the 2nd round. You're fat, you're slow, and you have no rhythm. I can't wait to shut your face with my hands. I'm gonna knock you out."

Shit's already getting real. lol

If both these guys can make it to the fight, this is the greatest LW match-up in years.

1:28

Last edited:
ferguson doesn't have any rhythm either. he gets beat up and gets away with it because of his stamina and recovery.

War eagle

Will be my first ufc event

Can’t wait. Someone will bleed.

If either pull out I shoot both

Ferg gonna expose this clown so bad, it's not even funny.

Like seriously, I'm not even gonna try to come up with a clever joke. It's gonna be that bad for this russian dork.

What a fight, can't wait. It better happen.

My money is on Khabib, but Tony is one hell of a fighter.

Let's do this.

Saw that. It makes for some good hype. Been Pumped for this fight for a while. Just hope nothing happens this time...

Probs won't watch this, i'll turn off the event after Rose vs JJ

I'm sure it will be a grade A fight of the year but that's some lame ass shit talk.

Who cares really if tony is cringeworthy when he speaks, fucker comes to fight. Only half of what khabib says is decipherable. Should be a good scrap though

If they both accept a fight to defend an INTERIM belt while Conor sits on the shelf for 2 years healthy, they're both just pawns being played.

So interim was the banned word of the day then?

Tony's trash talking is trash (no pun intended) literally.

So cringeworthy and I can't believe Sherdoggers actually think it's good.

I found it pretty tame...like they were trying to amp it up, but since they don't really dislike each other, the smack talk didn't sound too authentic lol

This is definitely an interesting fight...looking forward to this one.

Haha, damn, Tony was absolutely RUTHLESS there. I’m so pumped for this fight, much respect to both guys.

Back