Khabib & Cucuy going OFF on each other at todays presser

On paper this is the best MMA fight possible

Conor is one the most overhyped fighters in the UFC.

His striking accuracy is 48% (the average UFC fighter has 42.5%), and yet, all the fanboys can't wait to recite the "Conor is the most accurate, precise and powerful striker in the UFC" mantra. LOL

I haven't looked at the stats but he is undoubtedly the most accurate, that is obvious to anyone with eyes. I tend not to put too much weight is these metrics, your eyes tell you a lot more than the metrics do.

wich khabib hype? almost 80% of USA want him to loose, lol.
like on johnson and barboza.
but that hate brings him fans for sure because he is able to prevail.... hes mentlly very strong... and thats kinda insane in these circumstances what he is able to do mentally.
Americans don’t care about nationality. Fans here typically root for the fighter with the best style, hype, drama, or physique.

Funny Edson argument.

Khabib should have said:

“Well sir, you fought him short notice and if that wasn’t enough, and ya still fouled the fuck out of him to change the tide.”

<TheWire1>

Gotta love Tony man, no hespec what so ever. Hope he smashes that self-righteous Kebab.

I haven't looked at the stats but he is undoubtedly the most accurate, that is obvious to anyone with eyes. I tend not to put too much weight is these metrics, your eyes tell you a lot more than the metrics do.
No, he isn't. What is "obvious" is not always the truth. The metrics are measured the same way for every fighter. If Conor was that accurate, then his metrics would show it. But they don't.

He is not that accurate. If he was, the numbers would show it.

Dana starts it off by putting up a Khabib stat (outstriking his opponents 258 to 50 in his last 3 fights) to which Nurmagomedov wants Dana to acknowledge, "It's Khabib time."

Cucuy countering with, "It's Tony time.It's Tiramisu time."

Khabib countering back with "Nobody's talking about Tony time, It's Khabib time. Everybody's talking about MY time. You beat number 7, I beat number 3 (contender)."

Tonys counter - "you couldn't even finish Edson, I finished him in the 2nd round. You're fat, you're slow, and you have no rhythm. I can't wait to shut your face with my hands. I'm gonna knock you out."

Shit's already getting real. lol

If both these guys can make it to the fight, this is the greatest LW match-up in years.

1:28

That was a cringey exchange by those two. Really bad.

With that said, it will be a great fight.

No, he isn't. What is "obvious" is not always the truth. The metrics are measured the same way for every fighter. If Conor was that accurate, then his metrics would show it. But they don't.

He is not that accurate. If he was, the numbers would show it.

Metrics are often misleading. If you really think Conor is not accurate then I don't know what to tell you, its the one common thing you here his past opponents repeat over and over, they were all surprised by his accuracy.

Dana shouldn't have started out by pointing out Khabib's lack of punching power. White has been in this game for a long time and still knows nothing about promotion.

Dana starts it off by putting up a Khabib stat (outstriking his opponents 258 to 50 in his last 3 fights) to which Nurmagomedov wants Dana to acknowledge, "It's Khabib time."

Cucuy countering with, "It's Tony time. It's Tiramisu time."

Khabib countering back with "Nobody's talking about Tony time, It's Khabib time. Everybody's talking about MY time. You beat number 7, I beat number 3 (contender)."

Tonys counter - "You couldn't even finish Edson, I finished him in the 2nd round. You're fat, you're slow, and you have no rhythm. I can't wait to shut your face with my hands. I'm gonna knock you out."

Shit's already getting real. lol

If both these guys can make it to the fight, this is the greatest LW match-up in years.

1:28

2:43 "Hawaii sucks!"

Tonys shook,its so clear! Haha
He is havin nightmares already. He sees "50 - 45" everywhere he goes,its even under his bed. The champion who never reigned.

Tony seriously wearing sunglasses indoors ?
He always does. His eyes are always bugged out. No one wanna see that. Tony is legit crazy.

Tony accepts guard and doesn't mind fighting off of his back so much. This is not a good thing against someone like Khabib. He's not gonna out grapple Khabib so he better keep this fight on the feet. Good luck with that Tony.

You think I am going to change my mind, because you presented numbers that you assume will shock me? LOL

The numbers suggests that Anthony Johnson is better at getting the takedown (in an MMA fight) compared to Daniel Cormier.

However, Daniel Cormier has attempted more takedowns than Rumble Johnson (38 vs 33), so we need to do inferential statistics to determine whether or not the difference in success is statistically significant.

Conclusion, from a descriptive statistical analysis, it looks like Anthony Johnson is better at takedowns than Daniel Cormier. However, we have have to be careful about how much can be inferred from these numbers, until we do some inferential statistics.

So, we can say that Anthony Johnson is better at getting the takedown than Daniel Cormier, based on his better rate of success compared to Daniel Cormier. Based on the best available evidence (the evidence can be weak or strong, and in this specific case, it is weak, but better than nothing).

To say that Daniel Cormier is better at getting the takedown than Anthony Johnson is NOT supported by any objective evidence (no matter how weak of strong).

More logic, statistics, science and emotional intelligence will make the world a better place. Basing one's world view on superficial optics and emotions is the root of all evil.
None of those percentages really mean anything. Context is thrown completley out the window.

Back