Khabib details his strategy against McGregor (takedowns, left hand)

I'm honestly a little worried about how bad things will go for Conor if Khabib gets on top as he is statistically favored to do.

Conor Northcutt is one of the weakest guys off his back in the division and Khabib is a killer, who is out to inflict lasting damage.

However unlikely, it is possible for Conor to land that shot, but that would be quick.

What Khabib will do to Conor will be long, and drawn out. He's toy with him like a Bear on top of a
Gazelle taking the life out him.

I kind of felt a little sick to my stomach watching what he did to Micheal Johnson. Imagine that plus him wanting to actually hurt the guy.

Chad didn’t..

A no camp featherweight on top of you vs. a Bear.

Mini Mendes was busting Conor up pretty good and he doesn't have half the top control or strength

069_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

A no camp featherweight on top of you vs. a Bear.

Mini Mendes was busting Conor up pretty good and he doesn't have half the top control or strength

069_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

Mendes Got finished in less than two rounds. You need to get off this kick that he was somehow completely dominating the fight and it was some magic that occurred that cost him that particular fight. He got beat up on the feet and he got finished.. That is what happened. Also his opponent survived the damage on the bottom, avoided a submission attempt, and then knocked his opponent out. You should be giving the guy that knocked the grappler out credit instead of constantly making excuses for why it happened. Conor Is better than you think he is. That is why it happened.

Yeah, his striking sucks, so he’s going to the ground.

I’m shocked! Said no one.

Mendes Got finished in less than two rounds. You need to get off this kick that he was somehow completely dominating the fight and it was some magic that occurred that cost him that particular fight. He got beat up on the feet and he got finished.. That is what happened. Also his opponent survived the damage on the bottom, avoided a submission attempt, and then knocked his opponent out. You should be giving the guy that knocked the grappler out credit instead of constantly making excuses for why it happened. Conor Is better than you think he is. That is why it happened.
He had Conor on his back for about 6 minutes of a 9.5 minute fight and scored 4 td's.

Khabib would do terrible things to Conor under those circumstances.

Conor is going to pull out at the last minute and fight Mayweather.
he wouldn't take this fight if he didn't believe he was going to win

he aint gonna pull out, his reputation is at stake and it's massive. Conor has a ridiculous amount of connections in this industry and beyond. He would not risk it by pulling out

upon greater scrutiny and analysis, this is an extremely tough fight for Khabib as It is for Conor.

You just don't understand mma on a technical level as much as you believe. Either that or you lack objectivity and are blinded by bias, just like so many others.

He had Conor on his back for about 6 minutes of a 9.5 minute fight and scored 4 td's.

Khabib would do terrible things to Conor under those circumstances.

Yes he did but in every striking exchange with the exception of one or two Chad was losing those striking exchanges badly. He was getting beat up to the body badly. And the bottom line is he was not able to finish his man off on the ground. And he got knocked out. You make it sound like Connor was getting dominated for 23 minutes and then pulled a knockout out of his ass in the 25th minute. That is not what happened at all. He actually polished his man off relatively quickly.

Yes he did but in every striking exchange with the exception of one or two Chad was losing those striking exchanges badly. He was getting beat up to the body badly. And the bottom line is he was not able to finish his man off on the ground. And he got knocked out. You make it sound like Connor was getting dominated for 23 minutes and then pulled a knockout out of his ass in the 25th minute. That is not what happened at all. He actually polished his man off relatively quickly.
Conor looked very weak off his back. He escaped a botched sub attempt from someone with greatly inferior top control after almost 4 straight minutes of eating heavy elbows.

Khabib would absolutely destroy him from that position.

Conor looked very weak off his back. He escaped a botched sub attempt from someone with greatly inferior top control after almost 4 straight minutes of eating heavy elbows.

Khabib would absolutely destroy him from that position.

You see there you go again. You say it was a botched submission attempt. So no credit is given to the man that avoided the submission, you simply say it was a mistake or somehow an accident. You’re living in denial son. You just are. This man you give no credit to is simply much better than you think he is.

You see there you go again. You say it was a botched submission attempt. So no credit is given to the man that avoided the submission, you simply say it was a mistake or somehow an accident. You’re living in denial son. You just are. This man you give no credit to is simply much better than you think he is.
It was a stupid sub attempt when he could have just kept punishing him on top.

Khabib would never do something like this.
conor-mendeswatermarked.gif

You're living in denial if you believe Khabib = Chad on top.

Conor is in for a living death when Khabib gets him there.

It was a stupid sub attempt when he could have just kept punishing him from on top.

Khabib would never do something like this.
conor-mendeswatermarked.gif

You're living in denial if you believe Khabib = Chad on top.

Conor is in for a living death when Khabib gets him there.

He escaped the submission attempt. And I am not saying that he is much better on top. We don’t know quite frankly. But Conor Who you seem to give a little to no credit to whatsoever for his ability to deal with a grappler has already proven he can deal with that. For two rounds he was taken down and took some damage. He got up numerous times and had the power he needed to put his man away. You should give him some credit.

He escaped the submission attempt. And I am not saying that he is much better on top. We don’t know quite frankly. But Conor Who you seem to give a little to no credit to whatsoever for his ability to deal with a grappler has already proven he can deal with that. For two rounds he was taken down and took some damage. He got up numerous times and had the power he needed to put his man away. You should give him some credit.
I really enjoyed the Mendes fight. I thought Conor showed heart even though he had the advantage of being able to train prior and Mendes was coming off the couch. It was still an impressive showing.

Great fight... but yeah Khabib will rip Conor apart on top.

I really enjoyed the Mendes fight. I thought Conor showed heart even though he had the advantage of being able to train prior and Mendes was coming off the couch. It was still an impressive showing.

Great fight... but yeah Khabib will rip Conor apart on top.

You know what

Fair enough..

This is exactly why Alverez is nothing more than a mid tier fighter. He's not championship material and everybody knows it. RDA beats him 9/10 times and he just so happened to hit the jackpot on that one day.
Alvarez is tough but he's the jack of all trades and the master of none.

Yeah nothing to do with the fact Khabib has his belt or what happened in Brooklyn. Everything to do with having an “excuse to lose”. Smh. If he fought anyone else not named Khabib you would be saying he’s ducking him. Haters going to hate.
It's a question of choices
he was ducking him until the options finish.
Now, once a time he need money, the fight he most have to gain and less have to lose is this.

"I lost, but everyone lost too..."

Back