Khabib father: Have video where Dec 2015 Khabib teammate headkicked and knocked down/out Diaz

I don't care for such behavior and really don't care for playing this up for marketing or wtf they are trying to do here.

Yes because Ive been doing martial arts my entire life.

99% of you never stepped foot on a mat.
So how do you explain all the idiotic and delusional comments made by MMA fighters? they are all sherdoggers too? a lot of MMA fans have the time to watch and analyze more fights than people who have a packed training schedule and very little free time. The fact that you generalize and put us into one category using percentages suggests you're a lot more arrogant than you are intelligent, and believing you can only be knowledgeable on the subject if you actually took part just highlights that even more.

I smell bullshit...post video or STFU..

Theres a video of nate diaz , koing khabibs father...unfortunately this video is in gilbert melendes gym bag and is locked in a locker no1 can get in..but it happened i swear lmao

So how do you explain all the idiotic and delusional comments made by MMA fighters? they are all sherdoggers too? a lot of MMA fans have the time to watch and analyze more fights than people who have a packed training schedule and very little free time. The fact that you generalize and put us into one category using percentages suggests you're a lot more arrogant than you are intelligent, and believing you can only be knowledgeable on the subject if you actually took part just highlights that even more.

You're trying to tell me that sherdoggers know more about MMA than pro MMA fighters.

Just stop.

You bunch spend ALL FUCKING DAY talking about MMA and still dont know jack shit about it or any other combat sports.

If you don't train your opinion on MMA is worthless.

https://www.sport-express.ru/martia...asami-travmah-i-gonorarah-1393462/8082737884/

As per interview with Khabib father interesting details of the December 1st, 2015 gang fight incident of Khabib team and Diaz team that took place during WSOF22:

Summary:
-Islam Mamedov 1-1 knocked down/out Diaz with a kick.
-Only Abdumanap possesses and will be shown consequently when Khabib is done fighting

In details:
Diaz came drunk close to Khabib in a highy mood. "What now"?
Khabib - "Only ahead"
From Khabib side there were Timur Valiyev, Essed, Ramzayev, an Ukrainian boxer, Hasan Yergashev , Islam Mamedov, Abubakar Nurmagomedov, Khabib.
Khabib team hit first. Then Diaz proposed to continue in upper floor, where there is not women and children. Khabib team agreed.
There were 5 separate location of fights upstairs. Islam Mamedov 1-1 knocked down Diaz with a kick. There is a video of this which only Abdumanap possesses and will be shown consequently when Khabib is done fighting. Otherwise he could have problem with US police and then visa grant problems.
At the end police came and detained Esser but then let him out without problems.

No wonder Conor has sent Khabib any location yet

word gets around. conor shook as shake

https://www.sport-express.ru/martia...asami-travmah-i-gonorarah-1393462/8082737884/

As per interview with Khabib father interesting details of the December 1st, 2015 gang fight incident of Khabib team and Diaz team that took place during WSOF22:

Summary:
-Islam Mamedov 1-1 knocked down/out Diaz with a kick.
-Only Abdumanap possesses and will be shown consequently when Khabib is done fighting

In details:
Diaz came drunk close to Khabib in a highy mood. "What now"?
Khabib - "Only ahead"
From Khabib side there were Timur Valiyev, Essed, Ramzayev, an Ukrainian boxer, Hasan Yergashev , Islam Mamedov, Abubakar Nurmagomedov, Khabib.
Khabib team hit first. Then Diaz proposed to continue in upper floor, where there is not women and children. Khabib team agreed.
There were 5 separate location of fights upstairs. Islam Mamedov 1-1 knocked down Diaz with a kick. There is a video of this which only Abdumanap possesses and will be shown consequently when Khabib is done fighting. Otherwise he could have problem with US police and then visa grant problems.
At the end police came and detained Esser but then let him out without problems.
Hmmm.. why would Nate go 1on1 with Mamedov and not Khabib?

I don't know about the rest of the stuff, but I believe this part. Behind all the antics, Diaz Brothers are good hearted peoples. And Khabib is all about respect.

That's a pretty detailed claim. I believe it.

I don't know about the rest of the stuff, but I believe this part. Behind all the antics, Diaz Brothers are good hearted peoples. And Khabib is all about respect.

Kinda like those thugs/gangsters in The Walking Dead that turned out to be taking care of the elderly.

You're trying to tell me that sherdoggers know more about MMA than pro MMA fighters.

Just stop.

You bunch spend ALL FUCKING DAY talking about MMA and still dont know jack shit about it or any other combat sports.

If you don't train your opinion on MMA is worthless.

you don't have to train to understand, there are coaches in the NFL and other sports who never played and know a fuck ton more than the players

tenor.gif

'I have video proof that...'
'cool, let's see it'
'well, I can't show it to you'
'fuck off, troll'

Submissions from guard are extremely rare. You have to be some kind of idiot. Nate has a fantastic guard.

Most fans just don’t understand how anything works in MMA/fighting in general. Nate has a great guard, half guard, etc. He’s one of the most dangerous BJJ guys in the UFC. At the highest level, it’s not easy to submit someone while they’re in your guard. Especially when they know how dangerous you are there, your opponent often takes few risks then. Notice how RDA didn’t really play in Nate’s guard until the 3rd with not all that much time left. Notice how when people are in Nate’s guard they often rely on control over offense. It’s the same with Nick. Nicks guard is damn near impossible to actually pass. Fans need to understand there’s more to BJJ and grappling in general than just offense. Nate has one of the best guards in the UFC. There’s more to it than just submitting guys.

Head kicks. Sounds like something that happens in a Grozny bathhouse or Stockton Bathhouse.

Mr Stockton Bathhouse figuritively knocked down the hopes of Khabib ever making 500k/500k on a UFC card.

971cf3e326477bc2623241bf523924de.gif

Back