Khabib father: Have video where Dec 2015 Khabib teammate headkicked and knocked down/out Diaz

Most fans just don’t understand how anything works in MMA/fighting in general. Nate has a great guard, half guard, etc. He’s one of the most dangerous BJJ guys in the UFC. At the highest level, it’s not easy to submit someone while they’re in your guard. Especially when they know how dangerous you are there, your opponent often takes few risks then. Notice how RDA didn’t really play in Nate’s guard until the 3rd with not all that much time left. Notice how when people are in Nate’s guard they often rely on control over offense. It’s the same with Nick. Nicks guard is damn near impossible to actually pass. Fans need to understand there’s more to BJJ and grappling in general than just offense. Nate has one of the best guards in the UFC. There’s more to it than just submitting guys.
You're right man. I don't get how someone could say Nate has a bad guard... Unless they don't want MMA regularly, or watch his fights. It's completely unfounded. He's a fucking second degree black belt in BJJ...

When the video gets released I'm bumping this thread. Try not to get banned folks.

So it's cringy, and that's probably why he's making up dumb stories about Diaz being dropped with a head kick from a nobody in a street fight that only he has video of.
You weak stomached noobs get "cringed" out by everything that happens.

giphy.gif

I guess they are going to release this vid around the same time the paulie malignaggi video comes out.

Dont hold your breath.

LOL what??

5 separate locations?? Did they get a map of their designated fight location? How did they decide who fights who? Pick a name out of the hat??

Maybe they fought at 5 different locations in a tower

“All of the proof will be presented and once you see the proof, it will clear up ALL doubt!”

“Here is the absolute truth and proof”

"Men, hide the women and children or cover their eyes and ears. This is graphic."

"Brace yourselves. The truth is being presented NOW!"

redacted_article_first_page.jpg

“I hope everything is clear now. I’ll release more information when I leave the country for good”

Last edited:
LOL what??

5 separate locations?? Did they get a map of their designated fight location? How did they decide who fights who? Pick a name out of the hat??

What happened in the other 4 fights??

Why is there no woman or children on the upper floor??

Why bring it up if your can't show ir, what kind of Mormon shit is this??

<Lmaoo><45>

so much this ^^^

You're right man. I don't get how someone could say Nate has a bad guard... Unless they don't want MMA regularly, or watch his fights. It's completely unfounded. He's a fucking second degree black belt in BJJ...
wtf means a degree ?

so me calling shenanigans on a video that he will only release after khabib has finished fighting makes me salty?

okily dokily ;)

How about Conor saying he’d release the full Paulie sparring vid to prove he owned him and didn’t?

Okily dokily ;)

How about Conor saying he’d release the full Paulie sparring vid to prove he owned him and didn’t?

Okily dokily ;)
at least some of it was released, to make it similar khabibs dad would need to release at least some of the footage of Nate being ko'd

nice try though ;)

at least some of it was released, to make it similar khabibs dad would need to release at least some of the footage of Nate being ko'd

nice try though ;)

Wow, that’s a false equivalence. It’s more like releasing some footage of the fight, which has been, since the ko equivalence for your boy would be the whole fight ie the outcome or point that’s trying to be proven.

Lol there are literally minutes of footage of the altercation online. It’s not a controlled environment you monkey. There weren’t cameras set up to capture it from all angles to frame the situation like your hero did.

Nice try though ;)

Wow, that’s a false equivalence. It’s more like releasing some footage of the fight, which has been, since the ko equivalence for your boy would be the whole fight ie the outcome or point that’s trying to be proven.

Lol there are literally minutes of footage of the altercation online. It’s not a controlled environment you monkey. There weren’t cameras set up to capture it from all angles to frame the situation like your hero did.

Nice try though ;)
there is no evidence of the altercation that khabibs dad is talking about though(a 1 on 1 that Nate lost), Conor released portions of his sparring footage, so again.... until he releases some footage they arent comparable situations kiddo

but you keep trying though ;)

No wonder nate wont fight any of the dagestanis.

its cool to be a thug again now ?
fk sake, sherdogs backwards and forwards so much that i cant keep up...

Also khabibs dad is annoying. These guys are basically Russian hillbillies that are Allah freaks instead of Jesus freaks.

Hate to admit how true this sounds.

I don't like fundamental anything. If you are in the deep end of the pool, I'm probably not a fan.

Back