Khabib gets his bell rung (gif)

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
20180917_220051.gif
200w.webp

First of all this is the punch that did indeed rock Khabib. For some reason it has been suppressed Eddie Bravo style and instead there's a gif of a much weaker punch that MJ lands going around.

Good thing for Khabib he's not facing the best and most devastating counterpuncher in MMA history.

But oh yeah I forgot, Khabib knows how to do a low single, the super mystical and rare move that no other wrestler knows how to do.

How can Conor possibly hope to land.

Last edited:
Add "Breaking" to title.

In all seriousness, I fully expected to see a clip of an AKA sparring session.

It's crazy that Conor fans keep trying to convince themselves that the best wrestler in MMA can't take down one of the weakest at LW. <45>

Gif is not working either.

Edit: I see the gif now

It's just the same gif that's been replayed here a billion times where Khabib gets hit with a flurry only your gif is just the first right hand he threw. You're not bringing anything new. This only proves how good his chin is because he handled it well. More convinced he kills Conor.

Last edited:
Didn't he admit in the post fight presser that he got rocked? Or was he just acknowledging that he was hit clean.

I remember him saying something to the effect of "It was one hit in 25 fights"

Khabib haters be like "Here's a gif of Khabib getting punched once or twice almost 2 years, that means McGregor is gonna knock him out"
Sad

not really getting his "bell rung" he blocked the punch and it was the force of the punch that made him shift his body im a fan of both fighters( Eagle and The Menace) and wanted Mj to pull off the upset but im not blind

I love how you mock Khabib's wrestling when Mendes's far inferior wrestling gave Conor heaps of trouble.

Conor's going to submit him inside 2 rounds using his brown belt jew jitsu skillz

This thread reminds me I needed to put TS on ignore.

I love how you mock Khabib's wrestling when Mendes's far inferior wrestling gave Conor heaps of trouble.

I didn't mock his wrestling, I fully understand he is an elite grappler and fighter. I was mocking this recent talk on Sherdog about the single leg like it's some new groundbreaking move that won't allow Conor to hit Khabib.

Back