Khabib gets his bell rung (gif)

not really getting his "bell rung" he blocked the punch and it was the force of the punch that made him shift his body im a fan of both fighters( Eagle and The Menace) and wanted Mj to pull off the upset but im not blind

You must be thinking of something else, he didn't block this one.

Khabib haters be like "Here's a gif of Khabib getting punched once or twice almost 2 years, that means McGregor is gonna knock him out"
Sad

MJ is the closest style to Conor that Khabib has faced, except a far superior version. MJ had the speed plus the power and counterpunching to really make Khabib respect him, and he was doing extremely well early. Obviously it's not a guarantee that Conor will win but it's quite notable.

Does it look like this?

tumblr_nio0z82myr1qfzcnbo1_400.gif

It's crazy that Conor fans keep trying to convince themselves that the best wrestler in MMA can't take down one of the weakest at LW. <45>

Gif is not working either.

He can definitely take Conor down, but I think he will defend surprisingly well. This talk of "Khabib only needs one takedown" is nonsense.

That is literally the exact same combo people discredit, except it's in reverse and has less frames so you can't see the strike properly.

Nice try you fucking retard.

What does that have to do with you being a shitty poster?

I have no idea who you are so I looked up your great posts...wow I'm in awe of the quality. You should try to go professional as a bottomfeeding Conor hater.

That's nothing, I rang Khabib's bell 10 times tonight and the fucker still hasn't called me back!

I have no idea who you are so I looked up your great posts...wow I'm in awe of the quality.

Yeah, and I’ll still never be as shitty as you. I have always assumed you were developmentally disabled.

View attachment 437771
200w.webp

First of all this is the punch that did indeed rock Khabib. For some reason it has been suppressed Eddie Bravo style and instead there's a gif of a much weaker punch that MJ lands going around.

Good thing for Khabib he's not facing the best and most devastating counterpuncher in MMA history.

But oh yeah I forgot, Khabib knows how to do a low single, the super mystical and rare move that no other wrestler knows how to do.

How can Conor possibly hope to land.
Khabib won that round. He's never lost a round, but he is human after all - he's lost a few exchanges on the feet.

Back