Khabib gets his bell rung (gif)

Conor fanboys are getting nervous as his beating gets closer

If he approaches Mcgoat like that then yes. I dont think he will, though.

It's crazy that Conor fans keep trying to convince themselves that the best wrestler in MMA can't take down one of the weakest at LW. <45>

Gif is not working either.

Edit: I see the gif now

It's just the same gif that's been replayed here a billion times where Khabib gets hit with a flurry only your gif is just the first right hand he threw. You're not bringing anything new. This only proves how good his chin is because he handled it well. More convinced he kills Conor.

I'll be honest...I don't think khabib was hurt at all...he was just going with the punches..but johnson was winging the punches in...conor doesnt punch like that at all...conor's left is very straight, and khabib's style of keeping his head upright and leaning away from the punches is tailor made for conor...face straight up like that is going to get jacked...all johnson was doing was throwing wild crazy hooks...I have literally never seen conor throw like that..not ever.

I didn't mock his wrestling, I fully understand he is an elite grappler and fighter. I was mocking this recent talk on Sherdog about the single leg like it's some new groundbreaking move that won't allow Conor to hit Khabib.
fail

Not really. His post was correct

Buh bu bbut Khabib did a single leg on Al and succeeded.
"fail" bc Agmkreptile did not understand that he was mocking his talk about the single leg, we thought he was mocking King Kebab's wrestling...
so fail bc he could not give us to understand it... now you can argue if we are dumb and couldn't understand it....

View attachment 437771
200w.webp

First of all this is the punch that did indeed rock Khabib. For some reason it has been suppressed Eddie Bravo style and instead there's a gif of a much weaker punch that MJ lands going around.

Good thing for Khabib he's not facing the best and most devastating counterpuncher in MMA history.

But oh yeah I forgot, Khabib knows how to do a low single, the super mystical and rare move that no other wrestler knows how to do.

How can Conor possibly hope to land.

Conor best counter puncher in MMA history? Probably not.

He can definitely take Conor down, but I think he will defend surprisingly well. This talk of "Khabib only needs one takedown" is nonsense.

I'd say he only needs one successful one, but a good wrestler shouldn't aim to finish all of his takedowns anyway, it's better to shoot some takedowns just to keep the opponent guessing before going for a hard one.

First of all this is the punch that did indeed rock Khabib. For some reason it has been suppressed Eddie Bravo style and instead there's a gif of a much weaker punch that MJ lands going around.

How did that one go, eh? How did that go fo MJ eh?

How long do I have to wait for a GIF of Diaz landing on Conor?

I can't wait for the 6th. Mostly so I don't have to read threads like this anymore.

maybe but i'm sure johnson has better TDD than conor.. Hell, I have better tDD than conor and so does your grandma

Back