Khabib has never beaten a champion

He would gladly fight Conor for that “chance to beat a champion”.

As would Tony.

But somebody handed his belt over passively instead of fighting to keep it. He acknowledged his superiors by getting on his knees and surrendering the gold despite perfect health.

#Conorderandamie
This TS, just this

Anyone not named Conor. Conor is the favorite among people who know what they're talking about. And that's not fighters -- fighters get hit in the head for a living.
No odds maker has Conor as the favorite. Same goes with 99% of fans (excluding Conor’s nuthuggers)

To be a real champ, you have to beat the champ. Conor has done this many times. Khabib has never beaten anyone ranked #1 in any division.

yeah but he was ducked by the champion, who didn't even dare to face him.
interim champ manned up and wanted to, but he got injured

If the champ was too afraid to fight him then hows that his fault? Conor lost the belt by fear which is worse then how khabib won the belt

i dunno man, theres way too much blind sightedness and hypocricy amongst mma fans for me to deal with sometimes...
i used to really like Khabib but his gifted path and insufferable fans make it hard to be much of a fan of his.
as we have already discussed, there was a time when he was constantly pulled through injury and had weight cutting issues - when the aim of prize fighting, like most sports, is to make a living, you dont really wanna waste 3-6months waiting and training for a guy who's so unreliable that the fight is a 70/30 chance of not happening...
practically his whole ufc career has been tune up fights due to a comeback, hence the ridiculous level of competition.
now we get to hypocricy, when he called out gsp for so called legacy, everyone on sherdog cheered it on saying he deserved a payday :s
if we compare careers - mcg fought 10 times in 4 years increasing competition and weight as he went, wanted a break, took a break then got offered a golden ticket and went for it double barrelled.
i dont see how people can honestly sit back, look at his career without bias and say 'ducked'.
the guy fought better competition in his first 4 fights than khabib has taken relative to his size, in his whole 10 fights.
now before you say that other fighters ducked him, refer to my opening statement regarding pull outs and weight issues.

should mcg as the 'a side' put a year long promo tour in for a guy who can barely make the octagon and has strung together 10 fights in 6 years against mediocre competition AT BEST (bar rda, his one truly good oppo)
His path has been far from gifted. At the time he fought them, MJ, RDA, Edson, and Haely were ranked and coming off of some great wins. People swore up and down that MJ, RDA, and Edson would beat Khabib. And even while Al, despite the short notice, has always been a great fighter. His lack of activity is the only thing stopping him from being ranked higher.

The injuries sucked. It was hard to get exited. That string of time was the hardest for Khabib fans. However, you can't treat that like it's still going on. Khabib seems to be in great shape. He changed up his training, his weight cut, he walks around lighter, and by all accounts is doing everything right.

You cannot excuse 5 different champions blatantly refusing to Khabib despite being ranked #1. Khabib's injuries had nothing to do with their refusal. Khabib was healthy and fighting when all of these fights were offered. He proved he could show up to the caged. They ducked him. They didn't want to lose so they declined the fight. It is that simple.

As for Conor. Here's what he should do. RETIRE

The fight game requires you to fight. So if he wants to stay away from MMA for 18 months AND COUNTING then he either needs to book a fight or quit.

This isn't taking a break. He had several chances to return. He said he'd return after his kid was born. He didn't. He then said he'd fight right after the Floyd fight. He didn't. He said he's fight when Tony got the title. He didn't.

All Conor has don for the last year and a half is talk and get beaten up by Floyd.

You are living in the past dude. Right now, Conor is inactive. Khabib is active. And Conor is showing no signs of ever coming back.

His path has been far from gifted. At the time he fought them, MJ, RDA, Edson, and Haely were ranked and coming off of some great wins. People swore up and down that MJ, RDA, and Edson would beat Khabib. And even while Al, despite the short notice, has always been a great fighter. His lack of activity is the only thing stopping him from being ranked higher.

The injuries sucked. It was hard to get exited. That string of time was the hardest for Khabib fans. However, you can't treat that like it's still going on. Khabib seems to be in great shape. He changed up his training, his weight cut, he walks around lighter, and by all accounts is doing everything right.

You cannot excuse 5 different champions blatantly refusing to Khabib despite being ranked #1. Khabib's injuries had nothing to do with their refusal. Khabib was healthy and fighting when all of these fights were offered. He proved he could show up to the caged. They ducked him. They didn't want to lose so they declined the fight. It is that simple.

As for Conor. Here's what he should do. RETIRE

The fight game requires you to fight. So if he wants to stay away from MMA for 18 months AND COUNTING then he either needs to book a fight or quit.

This isn't taking a break. He had several chances to return. He said he'd return after his kid was born. He didn't. He then said he'd fight right after the Floyd fight. He didn't. He said he's fight when Tony got the title. He didn't.

All Conor has don for the last year and a half is talk and get beaten up by Floyd.

You are living in the past dude. Right now, Conor is inactive. Khabib is active. And Conor is showing no signs of ever coming back.

calling mj and edson top conpetitors is clutching and the idea of naming them as khabibs best oppos says it all...
are you refering to when Fergy got injured and the oppos had 6 days notice ? something khabib called holloway stupid for and explained why he would never take a short notice fight like that ?
conveniently ignoring the fact that he missed weight the day before fighting fergy.

i dont get people who use the stupid 'duck' term so flippently but if youre saying injuries dont amount to ducking then surely its khabib ducking fergy by missing weight...

keep clinging on to your boy, until he's fought contenders then 10.0 and 7decisions against 1 good oppo doesnt quite do it for me.

both cormier and mm also never beat a champ, they lost everytime they fought one

atleast cormier beat ex champs

calling mj and edson top conpetitors is clutching and the idea of naming them as khabibs best oppos says it all...
are you refering to when Fergy got injured and the oppos had 6 days notice ? something khabib called holloway stupid for and explained why he would never take a short notice fight like that ?
conveniently ignoring the fact that he missed weight the day before fighting fergy.

i dont get people who use the stupid 'duck' term so flippently but if youre saying injuries dont amount to ducking then surely its khabib ducking fergy by missing weight...

keep clinging on to your boy, until he's fought contenders then 10.0 and 7decisions against 1 good oppo doesnt quite do it for me.
Edson is a one of the best strikers at LW and he's only lost to other great fighters. MJ is a hit or miss fighter but at his best can beat anyone at LW in a striking exchange. His hand speed and power was no joke.

Khabib didn't miss weight against Ferg. You're mentioning a thing that never happened. Khabib was hospitalized due to a preexisting injury that got aggravated when he was dehydrating during the cut. INJURIES ARE NOT DUCKS. GETTING HOSPITALIZED IS NOT DUCKING.

Keep living in a fantasy world tho. Khabib has 4 finishes not 3 btw but I'm sure you'll lie at every chance you get.

Enjoy spending the next year and a half waiting for Conor to come back.

To be a real champ, you have to beat the champ. Conor has done this many times. Khabib has never beaten anyone ranked #1 in any division.

I recall the HoF'er Hughes saying that in order to be the champ, you gotta defend the belt.
Conor is still not the champ...

To be the man, you gotta beat the man

<20><20><20>
1429711015rf67.gif

Edson is a one of the best strikers at LW and he's only lost to other great fighters. MJ is a hit or miss fighter but at his best can beat anyone at LW in a striking exchange. His hand speed and power was no joke.

Khabib didn't miss weight against Ferg. You're mentioning a thing that never happened. Khabib was hospitalized due to a preexisting injury that got aggravated when he was dehydrating during the cut. INJURIES ARE NOT DUCKS. GETTING HOSPITALIZED IS NOT DUCKING.

Keep living in a fantasy world tho. Khabib has 4 finishes not 3 btw but I'm sure you'll lie at every chance you get.

Enjoy spending the next year and a half waiting for Conor to come back.
LOL

He tried, but the champ was so scared, he vacated the belt.

Conor doesnt fight anymore..your thread is irrelevant also..winning titles and not defending them is just as soft as winning titles without beating champions.

Yeah man laugh away that sadness. You're hero's gone. Hide that pain.
you have shown yourself to be the exact kind of short sighted, hypocritical and ludicrous 'fan' that i have been referring to all along lol.
you have literally crossed the line of fandom to actually being in love and being completely delusional.
it must be nice being so free through being such a simpleton :p.
'nice' chatting bud, take care.

not his fault this time. ferguson's injury isn't on him.

Back