Khabib has the most pathetic beard game in mma history

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
Look at this warlock

images-2.jpg

Stringy cat whiskers glued on with yak butter. Post your weak/strong mma beard here

'The character of a man is judged by his beard' - some sherdog legend

max-holloway-ufc-218-pre1.jpg

I’m honestly not sure if I’d describe this as weak or strong. Definitely remarkable though:
C39ADF40-9A25-496B-BE69-E0647E9A56E9.jpeg

Sherdog: The Forum for Men to Anonymously Judge the Physical Appearance of Other Men and Act Superior

BS TS. Khabib's beard be banging. You are thinking of pencil-line douchebag beards

You don't need a good beard when you've got the Nurmagomedov hairline. Conor's already receding and will look like a bald Irish plumber in a few years unless he goes to Istanbul and does a state of the art transplant with Dr. Karadeniz or Dr. Aygın. Even then there's no guarantee the follicles will take hold; the Turks are good at their jobs but they can't work miracles. That's in Allah's hands, alhamdulillah.

@Wadtucket @LouisBolanos

As someone with multicoloured facial hair I can kind of sympathize, although I'm not as bad. His beard isn't that patchy, there's just really blonde segments... for me blonde and red hairs are mixed in with my brown beard hairs so my beard looks less thick than it actually is.

As someone with multicoloured facial hair I can kind of sympathize, although I'm not as bad. His beard isn't that patchy, there's just really blonde segments... for me blonde and red hairs are mixed in with my brown beard hairs so my beard looks less thick than it actually is.
Oh you're right. And I got that too, WTF is that? I tell people it's because I'm part Cherokee but I really think it's because my genes suck

Back