Khabib has won 2 fights in the last 3 years. Yet some think he deserves a title shot

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Michael Johnson now at 145
Darrell Horcher - late replacement who is probably going to get cut.

Throw in almost dying trying to make weight and ruining a PPV and I don't see what he has done to deserve a title shot.

Well that's 2 more than GSP had won in the last 3 years.
So it seems fine to me.

Isn't he fighting at the end of the month? If he wins he does deserve a title shot.

He isn't fighting for the title, he's fighting Barboza. The "champion" is on maternity leave.

Now if he beats Barboza, he certainly deserves a shot at the title. Who else do you want him to beat? Name some names, not bullshit fallacies.

Michael Johnson now at 145
Darrell Horcher - late replacement who is probably going to get cut.

Throw in almost dying trying to make weight and ruining a PPV and I don't see what he has done to deserve a title shot.
Who do you think should b next? theres no1 but khabib if he wins

Khabib is a frustrating combination of real potential and wasted opportunity.

GSP took a 4 year vacation and got a title shot in a division he never fought in.

Khabib deserves it more. 24-0

Well that's 2 more than GSP had won in the last 3 years.
So it seems fine to me.
Are you seriously comparing a supposed active fighter vs one that has officially been retired for almost 4 years? And a guy
Who is an atg who retired the champ and the greatest one in his divisions to that other guy? Who has khabib even beaten to even compare him ? Gsp deserves a lot more than khabib you simpleton.
Is everything black and white to you?

Ah yes, now i remember khabib. Good wrestler as i recall

He can get it if he beats Barbosa, then it would be fine. He definitely has no right asking for it without beating a top contender again.

Deserves got nothing to do with it. - William Munny on UFC matchmaking

It's kinda like cain, dudes train so hard they can't stay healthy but when they make it to the octagon they are human wrecking balks in there and one if the best on any night

It's monday already and he didn't pull out of the fight yet?

Back