Khabib Hates Conors Potty Mouth, wants to be a Good role model for Youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much false equivalence in this thread. That said, religion is pretty dumb.

Here's a better photo

VNFbJKm.jpg

She must be super hot. I mean, under all that clothing in the summer, it would make sense for her to be super hot.

It's easy to hate on Islam due to all the bad press it gets, but if you're a rational human being and were to actually try living together with regular run-off-the-mill Muslims, you would see that they're not bad people. I know this sounds kinda infantile, but I've spent years living together and interacting with Muslims and even though I was a Christian (or I would like to consider myself one even though I rarely go to church), I've discovered that it wasn't hard to have a healthy, respectful and overall friendly relationship with them despite the religious differences.

What I'm trying to say here is that you might THINK that you hate Muslims and Islam now, but this way of thinking might be a product of your ignorance. If you were to actually interact with them, you might come to respect them just like I did. <seedat>

Most people don't strictly adhere to their religion.

Anyone else notice how Khabib legit is DYEL status with a t shirt on?
Cringe.
Also obligatory stoning women, his god likes kids etc. Scum of the Earth I hope Conor sends him back home in a bodybag!!1

Anyone else notice how Khabib legit is DYEL status with a t shirt on?
Cringe.
Also obligatory stoning women, his god likes kids etc. Scum of the Earth I hope Conor sends him back home in a bodybag!!1

How about you read up on history and see what christians, jews and even those peaceful buddhists have done. Fuck off cunt.

I like that this thread morphs ISIS and Islam into the same thing. Well done boys

Quran Surah 4, number 34
"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."

Up until last year, in Jordan, Tunisia, and Lebanon, a man could rape a woman and not go to jail as long as he married her afterwards. These aren't rules created by ISIS, they're just the law in Islamic nations.

I could go on and on, but there's really no point.

Quran Surah 4, number 34
"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."

Up until last year, in Jordan, Tunisia, and Lebanon, a man could rape a woman and not go to jail as long as he married her afterwards. These aren't rules created by ISIS, they're just the law in Islamic nations.

I could go on and on, but there's really no point.
That's completely untrue. You must marry before any sexual intercourse. In Christianity and Islam. It is Therefore a sin.

This Thread has gona into Religion mode. Don't know why I bother LOL.

Yes. Let's be an example for kids by bashing each other in the fucking face. No kids should be watching mma so what is this role model BS?

Yes. Let's be an example for kids by bashing each other in the fucking face. No kids should be watching mma so what is this role model BS?
Like Ali was a role model for folks. Think that's where he's getting at. But this thrrad has gone into Religion mode lol.

I don't think you understand how big combat sports and especially wrestling are in Chechnya and Dagestan. There's a lot of kids in those republics who consider Khabib a hero and look up to him as a sportsman, maybe he wants to be a role model for them first and foremost?

Like Ali was a role model for folks. Think that's where he's getting at. But this thrrad has gone into Religion mode lol.
Haha yes I must admit I only read the op. This shit escalated quickly. I understand the analogy though. But I guess boxing is perceived as less savage than mma.

I don't think you understand how big combat sports and especially wrestling are in Chechnya and Dagestan. There's a lot of kids in those republics who consider Khabib a hero and look up to him as a sportsman, maybe he wants to be a role model for them first and foremost?
Could very well be the case. I'm just sharing my view on it. Combat sports is no area for kids. My opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back