Khabib having spiritual conversation with World Cup winner who earns £350,000/week

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Khabib reads Pushkin (probably also Tolstoy) and is very spiritual. Glad UFC has such an interesting champ

spiritual with the wealthy but degrades the poor
khabob typical religious hypocrite
i bet he eats tiramisu during ramadan

really disappointing. although it was not at McGregor level, I expect him to behave better

Man that video triggered the fuck out of some people lol. Cry some more dude. Need a safe space?

As long as Khabib continues to follow Islam I am happy with his behaviour regardless of what he does or how he acts.

Peace be upon him.

he would not read Tolstoy because Tolstoy did not like muslims

he's not degrading the poor. He is paying them for a service that he wanted and they wanted to perform for money. It's a mutually beneficial contract entered upon freely by both parties

he could of just called them homeless losers and walked away giving them no money... that would of been degrading them

Hope he goes all out this time and sacrifices a goat after he beats Conor

If a person is healthy enough to be able to do push ups, then being homeless in a country like the US is inexcusable and deserves no empathy

really disappointing. although it was not at McGregor level, I expect him to behave better
Lol in what world is this not as or more worse than Conor's bus incident? Both are scum humans.

although it was not at McGregor level, I expect him to behave better

What's Conor got to do with it?

The point a lot of sites will make now is that Nurmagomedov calls himself a peace loving Muslim and call him a hypocrite. I've never read the Quran or know much about it, but I know there's those fools in ISIS and other groups who rewrite their own version and folk think all Muslims are terrorists.

Hating Muslims is the kool thing to do nowadays for a lot of redneck types, but a lot of Muslims will support Nurmagomedov because of his faith and will frown at that.

I think what he was doing in that video is stupid and when you're a high profile figure who talks about how important your faith is whether it be a Muslim, Christian, Buddhist and the rest, you're going to get hammered for that. I don't think it makes Nurmagomedov a bad person, but it's going to bring a lot of bad media attention to him.

You're right, Conor helps the homeless and beats up the rich!
5SQJ.gif

Khabib is a just a religious man Conor is man who defeated the literal son of God It is recorded in psalm 6:9.

ETF2ADh.png

he's not degrading the poor. He is paying them for a service that he wanted and they wanted to perform for money. It's a mutually beneficial contract entered upon freely by both parties

he could of just called them homeless losers and walked away giving them no money... that would of been degrading them

bro u need new glasses
he DOESN'T pay them, that's the degrading part

makes them do push ups, waves money in front of them, then snatches it away

5SQJ.gif

Khabib is a just a religious man Conor is man who defeated the literal son of God It is recorded in psalm 6:9.

ETF2ADh.png

I've said this multiple times! Conor has purposely lost three times to show us that the human form is not immortal! He has more of a claim to being undefeated than Khabob.

I'd agree if the f*cks weren't giggling like school girls. Personally, the only issue I have is when people are hypocritical a**bags. If you are an a**hole, don't act like you're not.

5SQJ.gif

ETF2ADh.png

I laughed hard at that.

<45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

Nothing says spiritual like forcing your wife to live under a tent.

Back