Khabib having spiritual conversation with World Cup winner who earns £350,000/week

So much butthurt over this vid. Sherdog must be full of weekend volunteers and shit. Bet you all help the homeless every time you encounter them. Crybabies.

I've never read the Quran or know much about it, but I know there's those fools in ISIS and other groups who rewrite their own version and folk think all Muslims are terrorists.

If you think Isis and other Muslim terrorists are simply “rewriting their own version” then you really don’t know anything at all about Islam and the Quran. You should read the damn book before making statements like that.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslim and that’s not a coincidence. Again, read the book.

Lol in what world is this not as or more worse than Conor's bus incident? Both are scum humans.
are you serious. laughing at them is degrading them but that's it. throwing a dolly and injuring other human beings is way worse

If you think Isis and other Muslim terrorists are simply “rewriting their own version” then you really don’t know anything at all about Islam and the Quran. You should read the damn book before making statements like that.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslim and that’s not a coincidence. Again, read the book.
No way in hell you're gonna convince anyone on sherdog to read the fucking Quran bro. That includes me btw.

are you serious. laughing at them is degrading them but that's it. throwing a dolly and injuring other human beings is way worse

You're right but Conor never claimed to be a virtuous man beholden to God. He openly talked about punching gay Jesus in the face.

What’s the big deal? I really don’t see why ppl would get mad over this? The average human being walks by a homeless person multiple times a week and prob doesn’t even look at them once. If he gave them money for a service who cares.

What’s the big deal? I really don’t see why ppl would get mad over this? The average human being walks by a homeless person multiple times a week and prob doesn’t even look at them once. If he gave them money for a service who cares.

I'm not even kidding when I say that anyone who gives money to homeless people is a bad person in my book.

Let me ask you something - why do you think extremists hate America?

It’s so easy to brainwash people. Just get em young and tell them god is watching and he will fuck your soul in half if you don’t do things the “correct way” hahaha I love it. This world is like a show that never ends

As if Pogba knows who Khabib is. Pogba should pay Khabib to do push ups and laugh at him.

Let me ask you something - why do you think extremists hate America?

For the same reason they hate Sweden, Denmark, France, England, Germany; Christians and religious minorities in Egypt, Lebanon and Pakistan.

For the same reason women are second class citizens who get ostracized, raped and hosed in religious courts for not being "modest" enough.

For the same reason apostasy and blasphemy are punished by death, and gay people can't be safely present in their society.

For the same reason that every country without a brutal dictatorship turns into a blackmailed semi theocratic shithole with bombings, stabbings and beatings if the number of "moderates" reaches about 20%.

Who knows what those reasons are, but patterns are obvious to anyone with an IQ over room temperature digits.

he's not degrading the poor. He is paying them for a service that he wanted and they wanted to perform for money. It's a mutually beneficial contract entered upon freely by both parties

he could of just called them homeless losers and walked away giving them no money... that would of been degrading them

It may have been a good deal for the homeless but what exactly was the service Khabib got in return? He got off on seeing them degrade themselves for cash, it may have been a victimless crime but it reveled Khabib's true character. Its no different than adult paying a child for some nude photos of themselves so he can jerk himself off over, its mutually beneficial as the child got paid and wasn't actually sexually abused but that doesn't mean the adult isn't a wrong one.

I'm not even kidding when I say that anyone who gives money to homeless people is a bad person in my book.
In order for this to make any sorts of sense or truth to it, you would have to be giving them bottles of water or food, or a job.

I dont see how giving a person without food or shelter a couple bucks makes you a worse person than doing nothing and ignoring them

spiritual with the wealthy but degrades the poor
khabob typical religious hypocrite
i bet he eats tiramisu during ramadan

Yeah he should have just ignored the homeless as you n 98% of people on Earth would do. Definitely better for them than doing a few pushups to earn some $.

For the same reason they hate Sweden, Denmark, France, England, Germany; Christians and religious minorities in Egypt, Lebanon and Pakistan.

For the same reason women are second class citizens who get ostracized, raped and hosed in religious courts for not being "modest" enough.

For the same reason apostasy and blasphemy are punished by death, and gay people can't be safely present in their society.

For the same reason that every country without a brutal dictatorship turns into a blackmailed semi theocratic shithole with bombings, stabbings and beatings if the number of "moderates" reaches about 20%.

Who knows what those reasons are, but patterns are obvious to anyone with an IQ over room temperature digits.

That's not what I asked the other chap, so not sure what that has to do with the question.

That's not what I asked the other chap, so not sure what that has to do with the question.

The implication was that extremists hate America for their foreign policy.

My response was that they hate everything not Muslim.

Hope that helps.

Most of these athletes are not religious by any means. Pogba in all likelihood just does this to raise is stature in the Muslim community, which helps sell his shirts and expand brand. The guy was in LA just a couple weeks ago partying.

Back