Khabib: I’m going to ‘destroy’ Conor McGregor

what a lovely imagination youve got there

nope it a fact why than not sign to fight him after ufc 205. don't say the Floyd fight cause that wasn't even an idea until the next year.

conor was happy to let ufc strip him twice instead of defending it.

conor is so retired it doesn't matter what he says.,

nope it a fact why than not sign to fight him after ufc 205. don't say the Floyd fight cause that wasn't even an idea until the next year.

conor was happy to let ufc strip him twice instead of defending it.

conor is so retired it doesn't matter what he says.,
there you go again..... tell me more stories little boy?

If barboza, mj and raging al couldn't do anything to khabib, conventional wisdom would point towards the same result with Conor. I get that Conor is a much different stand up fighter from.those guys because he uses distance so well. However distance means nuttin when khabib walks thru everything without fear. His pressure is going to overwhelm Conor and he will punish him for a few rounds.

I don't doubt it. Khabib will TKO McGregor in the 3rd round, assuming that Conor has the balls to fight him.

#KhabibTime

He just went 5 with some dude named Al.. He didn't even beat the champion.. Geez Conor is fucking legit bro..

I understand why people hate Conor, I can't stand some of his stupid shit. but lets be realistic here.

Yea, he is a real winner.....lost to a short training camp Cabo Diaz and has ducked Khabib for as long as he can. He and Dana handpicked all his fights and matched them to Conors strengths.

If they ever fight, Khabib will make short work of McTapper unless Conor gets a lucky Serra/GSP 1 moment.

He just went 5 with some dude named Al.. He didn't even beat the champion.. Geez Conor is fucking legit bro..

Yea, he is a real winner.....lost to a short training camp Cabo Diaz and has ducked Khabib for as long as he can. He and Dana handpicked all his fights and matched them to Conors strengths.

If they ever fight, Khabib will make short work of McTapper unless Conor gets a lucky Serra/GSP 1 moment.

This reads like something Trump would say. Almost none of it is based on fact, and I guess you just hope nobody fact checks you. Hilarious.. He tore through the FW division like hot knife through butter.. Ended the reign of the FW Goat.. But go ahead

Troll on..

C4VjRE8XAAAMK_4.jpg

“The fight will likely take place in Las Vegas. I want to fight McGregor; the fans are also waiting for this fight. I hope that Conor wants this fight. He talked a lot but for some reason, as soon as it came down to real negotiations about the fight, he fell silent.”

“In what round will I be able to knock McGregor out? I do not know, and no one can know this. I’m going to destroy him.”

https://sport24.ru/news/mma/2018-06...tsya-s-makgregorom-sobirayus-unichtozhit-yego

knew he was lying about saying he wouldn't fight Conor right away

I want him to do another study on Conor vs Khabib where he addresses the issues with framing defenses and how Khabib should approach Conor.

He didn't go in depth about how they actually match up which is upsetting.
In part 2 of his Q&A for his Conor Study he goes into Eddie's counters to framing which was interesting

I think this fight could go either way. But if Khabib gets him down Conor will be lucky to get back up. He is not "mini"Mendez on short notice.

there you go again..... tell me more stories little boy?

tell me how im not wrong.

after ufc 205 khabib was the top contender and conor said he was to tried to fight he needed months off to rest.

than after the Floyd fight he said he was gone fight twice in mma in 2017. that ment he fought tony than khabib. so is 6/19 andwere till waiting for just 1 mma fiht for conor.

fce it conor is retired and isn't coming back

tell me how im not wrong.

after ufc 205 khabib was the top contender and conor said he was to tried to fight he needed months off to rest.

than after the Floyd fight he said he was gone fight twice in mma in 2017. that ment he fought tony than khabib. so is 6/19 andwere till waiting for just 1 mma fiht for conor.

fce it conor is retired and isn't coming back
was he? I think Tony was the top contender, but the talk was between Khabib and Tony..... so they were scheduled to fight, then didnt(again). Khabib then sat out until after Conor fought Floyd

thats why you are wrong dipshit

In part 2 of his Q&A for his Conor Study he goes into Eddie's counters to framing which was interesting
Yeah he touched on it a bit. Maybe if this fight gets booked he'll go in deeper about how they can counter each other.

I bet Conor would give up his neck, tap quick and collect his paycheck if he was in a bad position.
Khan in would still fail to finish, then say he “could have, but wanted to prove a point” like every other time he should have been able to finish, but can’t.

What has the Conman been up to lately though? Training or drinking and doing coke? Is he still hungry now that he is rich? He seems mentally unbalanced at times.
I doubt he has improved at all, but he may be worse and a bit rusty.

After the Al Iaquinta fight Khabib looks manageable i have the fight about 60/40 in favor of khabib. I give conner a great chance though if he can do like al did and stay on the feet khabib could get a 3 piece to the head and wake up with some ref in his face.

However i don't like that conner has been off along time partying and probably doing drugs with little to no training.

was he? I think Tony was the top contender, but the talk was between Khabib and Tony..... so they were scheduled to fight, then didnt(again). Khabib then sat out until after Conor fought Floyd

thats why you are wrong dipshit

after ufc 205 it was khabib number 1 in the ranking so the fight with conor could of happened before there was any talk about fighting Floyd.

I get after the Floyd fight conor would of had to fight tony and than khabib but it 6/19 and conor still at home hiding behind his twitter.

when will conor blind follower understand he retired

after ufc 205 it was khabib number 1 in the ranking so the fight with conor could of happened before there was any talk about fighting Floyd.

I get after the Floyd fight conor would of had to fight tony and than khabib but it 6/19 and conor still at home hiding behind his twitter.

when will conor blind follower understand he retired
he hadnt fought for over a year while Tony was active and winning.... he was not the outright number 1. Tony was far more deserving. But I get it you need to fit a narrative youve created to convince yourself Conor is scared of Khabib

Back