Khabib is going destroy Conor from opening bell

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Sadly for Conor this is going to be Killer Khabib come the 6th in there with him not a guy who will laugh and play with him. Only one guy will be talking in the Octagon will be Khabib telling him "Whot happen you don't have drunk pussies to help you n you dont have dolly with you" "Whot happen brother whot happen now mountian guy is a smash you"

Conor is going destroy Khabib from opening bell.

Sadly for Conor this is going to be Killer Khabib come the 6th in there with him not a guy who will laugh and play with him. Only one guy will be talking in the Octagon will be Khabib telling him "Whot happen you don't have drunk pussies to help you n you dont have dolly with you" "Whot happen brother whot happen now mountian guy is a smash you"
Russian accent or Italian accent. Make a choice.

I'll bookmark this thread and bump it late in the evening on October 6.

Should be fun. At your expense.

I'll bookmark this thread and bump it late in the evening on October 6.

Should be fun. At your expense.

You just have to laugh at anyone thinking someone is going to just run through a fully prepared conor..not going to happen...

Hopefully he doesn't drag it along till the closing bell like all (most, but exaggerated) his other fights

All I know is the losers fan base on this site is going to be crying like bitches on here for a few weeks.

I came into this thread hoping for something different.....I am leaving again disappointed in the Sherdog talent pool.

Back