Khabib is mediocre without the cage (video), Conor will gameplan

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Yes, this is an older fight, however Khabib had already been grappling his entire life, so spare me the "prime" excuse.

Imagine someone showing a video of Tyron Woodley for example in college and saying he was too young. It's absurd, he was already an absolute beast wrestler in his wrestling prime.

Khabib gets completely nullified here with shocking ease by a guy that looks like he could make 135 with modern weight-cutting, largely because there is no cage for him to rely on.

You can bet Conor and SBG are aware of his as Conor has unparalleled fight IQ. The difference in Khabib's grappling efficacy without the cage is so dramatic that it's literally like putting superman back on Krypton.

Somebody post vids of conor getting subbed by cans in ireland

Disgruntled video editor brought the lols

Somebody post vids of conor getting subbed by cans in ireland

The equivalent would be Conor getting knocked the fuck out, as his base is striking, and he was an inexperienced grappler back then.

Well, since UFC fights are contested in a cage, I'm really not giving too much of a fuck about any other points.

this video is desperate as fuck lol bringing up something that happened 15 years ago may as well show us Duffy and Sitenkov videos. This video means jack shit. Lol haters have no footage of Khabib losing so they dig up 15 year old video xD

What lol Khabib was 17 years old in that Sambo match. Conor was getting bullied in high school at that age.

Didn't he outgrapple like his first 16 opponents without a cage? I thought the UFC was the first time he fought in one? Seems like TS is kinda reaching here...

ETA if this is a joke it's actually pretty funny. That video is so over the top it cracked me up. The problem is Conor fans are so crazy that I'm almost convinced it's sincere.

TS: KHABIB AIN'T SHIT WITHOUT A CAGE

Also TS: THE FIGHT WILL OBVIOUSLY BE CONTESTED IN A CAGE SO IDK WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS EITHER

Yes, this is an older fight, however Khabib had already been grappling his entire life, so spare me the "prime" excuse.

Imagine someone showing a video of Tyron Woodley for example in college and saying he was too young. It's absurd, he was already an absolute beast wrestler in his wrestling prime.

Khabib gets completely nullified here with shocking ease by a guy that looks like he could make 135 with modern weight-cutting, largely because there is no cage for him to rely on.

You can bet Conor and SBG are aware of his as Conor has unparalleled fight IQ. The difference in Khabib's grappling efficacy without the cage is so dramatic that it's literally like putting superman back on Krypton.

Yes it will be in the cage but with Conor's fight IQ and speed/footwork/movement advantages, I trust he and his coaches are developing a solid plan.

The only fighter remotely on Conor's level that Khabib fought was RDA, and as great as he is, he's a classic muay thai straight line type striker.

Plot twist: PRIDE is back and signed both these ninjas.

I got Conor by ring advantage.

You're right, this guy and Joe Duffy should fight for the WWE Heavyweight Championship STAT!

Nonsense. Just because he is smart enough to exploit that tactic of taking down opponents and pinning them in an awkward position between cage and canvas, trapping them and landing powerful unorthodox punches to completely exhaust the opponent, doesn’t mean he doesn’t excel in other areas, like yeah you can provide a video of him claiming it backs up your claim but really it doesn’t. It’s just a video of him getting beaten up, all fighters get beaten up in there career, does not prove anything
He exploits certain aspects such as the cage to canvas pin & punish but that only highlights his fight IQ, if it’s not broke don’t fix it, that’s most likely the reason you only really see that particular stargtey being implemented in his game. Because it works. Bib is the real deal

Does anyone else see the resemblance of sambo gis and the jedi uniform

XqvNhuW.jpg

His gameplan will be to re-negotiate to hold it in an open field in North Dakota.

Back