Khabib is the best lightweight of all time

Until he beats a Conor that has time to prepare and doesnt need to save the UFC Khabib will always be #2

Also best what at 155 ? Fighter ? Not even close. All of these guys fight to make money. And Conor makes more then all the 155 division does.
So Conor didn't have a full camp, and is better because he makes more money?

Funny, I'm certain he had a full camp and certain he got dominated and tapped by Khabib.

Vivid imagination you have there, little fella.

Tony Ferguson vs Khabib for that claim.

Get off his Muslim dick. You're acting like a 14 year old German chick.

Beat a 2 division champion who throttled the former LW champ.
Beat Edson.
27-0 (unheard of)
Has never been knocked down.
Beat everyone dominant.
This is true, you know this.

a370ce08-8fd1-413c-b6ff-4874e94e081c-2018-10-06_Khabib1.jpg

I offer you this. Send location.
I'll ask you this once, don't abuse the thread prefixes. I know your post and account history which is why I'm saying this directly to you.

These Conor "financial fans" coming out of the woodworks are absolutely pathetic.
<{1-17}>

Meh

Two top wins (at most)
One title defense.
Gleison Tibau beat him

He’s not there yet. If he keeps this up he will be. He needs a few more title defenses.

All confirmed but Tibau. Look up media scores, UFC faked Khabib's score. Khabib knows he is not undefeated.

Beat a 2 division champion who throttled the former LW champ.
Beat Edson.
27-0 (unheard of)
Has never been knocked down.
Beat everyone dominant.
This is true, you know this.

a370ce08-8fd1-413c-b6ff-4874e94e081c-2018-10-06_Khabib1.jpg

I offer you this. Send location.
27-0, 'goat lw', still no money in his bank account and lives in a god forsaken village 'wrestling with his buddies' and apparently not knowing there's such thing as a 'razor'.

giphy.gif

Khabib is great and has potential to earn the GOAT LW title but make no mistake TS that you are the Boxing Path to Greatness.

Build a big undefeated record beating nobodies, then finally beat a couple good fighters and claim greatness.

No Khabib is not there yet. He needs a few top 3 names on his LW resume to be LW GOAT but since that division has no clear GOAT with a deep record it won't take him long.

He’s maybe the best of the current roster.

27-0, 'goat lw', still no money in his bank account and lives in a god forsaken village 'wrestling with his buddies' and apparently not knowing there's such thing as a 'razor'.

giphy.gif

So we rate fighters based upon our perception of their bank balance now?

Not even the best current LW.

BJ beat Matt Hughes.

To equal that Khabib would have to beat Woodley. GL with that LMAO.

Back