Khabib is the best lightweight of all time

Beat a 2 division champion who throttled the former LW champ.
Beat Edson.
27-0 (unheard of)
Has never been knocked down.
Beat everyone dominant.
This is true, you know this.

a370ce08-8fd1-413c-b6ff-4874e94e081c-2018-10-06_Khabib1.jpg

I offer you this. Send location.

27-0 unheard of...?

17 of his wins are in the Bush league.

Maybe, but not for doing in 4 rounds what Nate did in 2.

All confirmed but Tibau. Look up media scores, UFC faked Khabib's score. Khabib knows he is not undefeated.
I went back and watched that fight because people kept saying "Tibau beat him". At best you could give the bout a draw, but Khabib was the aggressor throughout the fight and Tibau was continually negating but not advancing.

I can see why they gave it to Khabib. Plus Tibau's steroids kept him standing, and we all know that.

Beat a 2 division champion who throttled the former LW champ.
Beat Edson.
27-0 (unheard of)
Has never been knocked down.
Beat everyone dominant.
This is true, you know this.

a370ce08-8fd1-413c-b6ff-4874e94e081c-2018-10-06_Khabib1.jpg

I offer you this. Send location.

Stop. Please stop. Youre beginning to sound like
NotoriousMillions and those other guys.
Khabib is a bad man, dont get me wrong, but come on man....chill out on the goat talk.

Yikes I’m about to get flamed; but I think prime motivated BJ stuffs his takedowns and gets the better on the feet.

If he beats Tony I agree.

I went back and watched that fight because people kept saying "Tibau beat him". At best you could give the bout a draw, but Khabib was the aggressor throughout the fight and Tibau was continually negating but not advancing.

I can see why they gave it to Khabib. Plus Tibau's steroids kept him standing, and we all know that.

You could easily give the fight to Tibau. Like the other guy said, every media outlet did. Tibau outlanded him and stuffed all 13 TD attempts. But yeah...Tibau was roiding for sure.

Plus Khabib is a different fighter now. Uses the cage far better for his chain wrestling.

If Khabib beats Ferguson and one more solid win, either Gaedjthe or Lee, I will be inclined to agree.

So Conor didn't have a full camp, and is better because he makes more money?

Funny, I'm certain he had a full camp and certain he got dominated and tapped by Khabib.

Vivid imagination you have there, little fella.

I'll take his camps word on if he had a full camp over yours anyday pal.

Dont be mad Conor made your boy a star

Until he beats a Conor that has time to prepare and doesnt need to save the UFC Khabib will always be #2

Also best what at 155 ? Fighter ? Not even close. All of these guys fight to make money. And Conor makes more then all the 155 division does.

lol

27-0, 'goat lw', still no money in his bank account and lives in a god forsaken village 'wrestling with his buddies' and apparently not knowing there's such thing as a 'razor'.

giphy.gif

Does Conor being wealthy help you sleep at night?

Putin is the richest man in the world and he knows Martial Arts. Using McQuitter fans logic, he must be the GOAT!

Everyone who is saying he isn't, who is the competition? BJ Penn - 16–12–2, his record is about as good as Artem Lobovs. Frankie Edgar - the losses to Bendo mean no. Bendo has been too inconsistent since he lost the LW title. Who else is there? Really though? Only really Tony Ferguson is competition and he has losses so at the moment Khabib is ahead of him. The winner of their fight will cement one man as the current LW GOAT.

Khabib is LW GOAT and he is climbing up to the one true GOAT status

Everyone who is saying he isn't, who is the competition? BJ Penn - 16–12–2, his record is about as good as Artem Lobovs. Frankie Edgar - the losses to Bendo mean no. Bendo has been too inconsistent since he lost the LW title. Who else is there? Really though? Only really Tony Ferguson is competition and he has losses so at the moment Khabib is ahead of him. The winner of their fight will cement one man as the current LW GOAT.

Especially lol at BJ being LW GOAT. The GOAT on 5 fight losing streak. I think hr may break the ufc loss streak record.

Does Conor being wealthy help you sleep at night?

Putin is the richest man in the world and he knows Martial Arts. Using McQuitter fans logic, he must be the GOAT!

Dreaming of Conor's sweaty ballsack dragging from your forehead down into your mouth helps you sleep at night.

Back