Khabib is the most complete grappler to ever compete in MMA

Duck.

And lol at you talking about retarded logic:

You obviously will never admit when you are wrong. Even after your hiding from $100 bets, and account bets..All I asked was for you to prove your point. You refuse to at all costs. I can't make you back your words up.

You win your "popularity" achievement....Good on you.

Later Coward.

You obviously will never admit when you are wrong. Even after your hiding from $100 bets, and account bets..All I asked was for you to prove your point. You refuse to at all costs. I can't make you back your words up.

You want to back your words up? Make a poll and see who thinks Khabib beats Jones and DC in grappling dummy.

YI bet Khabib would take both DC and Jones in a grappling match. Maybe strictly Wrestling DC might be able to take him down...But in all around grappling, I doubt it. Khabib has waay more Subs than either two of them...

You win your "popularity" achievement....Good on you.

Later Coward.

Ducking hard.

Well
GSP is the best MMA wrestler ever

And Lombard is one of the best Judokas to compete in mma.

+ Jake was undersized at MW.

GSP can't be the best MMA wrestler because his catch wrestling is sub-par. Look at the number if times that GSP won a decision by wrestling because he wasn't able to submit his opponent.

Believe what you will.

And yes, you need to let it go because, juiced or not, Tibau had 4 previous LW losses (Griffin, Stevenson, Melvin, and Miller)---not to mention taking a beating from Nick Diaz--- and like 3 of his wins were SD's. Khabib could do nothing with him and visibly expressed shock at the decision.
Fair point, and I respect your opinion. At the end of the day, Khabib, has never lost a round. Roids or not.

Never lost a round, and holds the record for the most takedowns in a single fight, in UFC history (against a four-time NAIA All-American). He also holds the record for most takedowns in the LW Div.. World Champ in BJJ and Sambo. So the answer to your question, is yes. Why is that so hard for you to fathom?
Once again, never losing a round(debatable) is great but if you not facing the best grapplers of your division it hardly indicates your being the best grappler in the division let alone all of mma!
World champ in other grappling arts has shown to not always mean much in mma, so I don’t value that a great deal.
X4 NAIA all American, had to look up who that was, was surprised to find it was Trujillo! Objectively not a great mma grappler. But the TD stat is impressive.

Again, I’m not saying he’s not a great grappler, just that he’s not done anything to show me he is clear cut as the best grappler in all of mma.
Could he be? Maybe
Has he proven himself to be? No

Instructors-Profile-Ben-Askren.png
I sure would love to see Ben vs Khabib.

@JayElectra challenged me to a loser leaves town bet because he got triggered by what I was posting in the heavies, just like @Kobra420. I told him not to do it repeatedly, as nothing good will come of it for him, but his dumbass went ahead.

TLDR he lost the poll and got a new account @JayE.

You might be a cunt, but you don't strike me as dumb. Why you're buddy-buddy with a lad who obviously has a kind of personality disorder is a tad strange. Then again, it seems to me that you only post here to get a rise out of people, which is fair enough. It's whatever, but if you're interested, I wouldn't mind a cash bet on Khabib/McGregor. We can go through a mod if you want. I don't trust @PROlogic to actually have a bank account.

100 usd seem like a starting place? If you're really skiddish, i can give you 3/2.

You might be a cunt, but you don't strike me as dumb. Why you're buddy-buddy with a lad who obviously has a kind of personality disorder is a tad strange.

LOL @LouisBolanos destroyed you and got your first account banned.

Again, thank you Louis, for doing the lords work my brother !

To you jay, Keep obsessively stalking me and trying to armchair diagnose me over the internet lol. It's amusing

You might be a cunt, but you don't strike me as dumb. Why you're buddy-buddy with a lad who obviously has a kind of personality disorder is a tad strange. Then again, it seems to me that you only post here to get a rise out of people, which is fair enough. It's whatever, but if you're interested, I wouldn't mind a cash bet on Khabib/McGregor. We can go through a mod if you want. I don't trust @PROlogic to actually have a bank account.

100 usd seem like a starting place? If you're really skiddish, i can give you 3/2.

account bet cmn bebe
<209Bitch><209Bitch>
wow.gif

LOL @LouisBolanos destroyed you and got your first account banned.

Again, thank you Louis, for doing the lords work my brother !

To you jay, Keep obsessively stalking me and trying to armchair diagnose me over the internet lol. It's amusing

Lol, I'm very open about being coked up and drunk and giving up my account that night. Interested in putting cash on the upcoming fight? We can use a mod for escrow if you want.

account bet cmn bebe
<209Bitch><209Bitch>
wow.gif

I'll bet cash if you're down. I don't think an account bet with this young an account makes much sense, but fuck it, if you want to, let's go. I come to this site for the boxing forum and a handful of long time posters in the heavies. They'll all know who I am, regardless of account.

Once again, never losing a round(debatable) is great but if you not facing the best grapplers of your division it hardly indicates your being the best grappler in the division let alone all of mma!
World champ in other grappling arts has shown to not always mean much in mma, so I don’t value that a great deal.
X4 NAIA all American, had to look up who that was, was surprised to find it was Trujillo! Objectively not a great mma grappler. But the TD stat is impressive.

Again, I’m not saying he’s not a great grappler, just that he’s not done anything to show me he is clear cut as the best grappler in all of mma.
Could he be? Maybe
Has he proven himself to be? No
Time will tell I suppose. I understand where you feel that Khabib is not proven, but a Juiced up wrestler, with great TDD, was still not able to finish him. Sub him, or GNP him. And Tibau is a BEAST of a Grappler, and was Juiced on top of it. So it is debatable, yes.
I am sorry you don't consider his World Championships in other sports as any type of evidence. It is a great accomplishment, that he earned. It also gives some insight into what he may be capable of, in the Cage or out.
Who else has the complete Grappling pkg? Wrestling and BJJ?
GSP? Even with his second to none wrestling, his BJJ is not on the same level as Khabib. Khabib is very dangerous. Even off his back, we just don't ever see him there. Here's a great example of his skills, when on the bottom :
If it won't play :
Or google "Reddit, Khabib's scary guard from the two times he was put on his back by Trujillo."
Is it enough to take out Fergi's SnapJitsu? Not %100 sure. His wrestling is better than Tony's, IMO.
Is his Wrestling/Submission game good enough to keep a GSP, or Lee away? Another question mark. GSP's wrestling may be better, as well as his standup. But his Wrestling/Sub game may not be as effective. Lee, not too sure about that...Khabib ate that Boza kick that made Kevin do the stank leg. And I am pretty sure his BJJ is miles ahead of Kevins. Wrestling could be a wash...
Is his grappling good enough to beat Ben? Another tough call....But I think Khabib's Subs are possibly better. Askerin is arguably as good or maybe even better at Wrestling, maybe even Grappling all together. so I could very well be wrong...Again, a great interview by Ben, on Khabibs Grappling : https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/...en-on-khabib-nurmagomedovs-wrestling-mma-news
But I feel in the end, he will still be considered the best Grappler for as long as he is fighting.
The fact he has all of the above fighters strengths, makes him a pretty lethal Grappler IMHO, and I can't honestly see who is better all around, at wrestling and BJJ together.
So I have to say he is the best Grappler right now.IMO

The one great thing, is he wants to prove himself against GSP, Not hide from the challenge. I also honestly feel the best person to beat him, would be Tony. He is the only one I see with the BJJ to finish Khabib when the fight hits the ground.

Flame away, it won't change my opinion any. Only a loss from another Grappler.....Lee, Tony etc....will.

Thanks for the respectful delivery, it was refreshing.

Last edited:
Time will tell I suppose. I understand where you feel that Khabib is not proven, but a Juiced up wrestler, with great TDD, was still not able to finish him. Sub him, or GNP him. And Tibau is a BEAST of a Grappler, and was Juiced on top of it. So it is debatable, yes.
I am sorry you don't consider his World Championships in other sports as any type of evidence. It is a great accomplishment, that he earned. It also gives some insight into what he may be capable of, in the Cage or out.
Who else has the complete Grappling pkg? Wrestling and BJJ?
GSP? Even with his second to none wrestling, his BJJ is not on the same level as Khabib. Khabib is very dangerous. Even off his back, we just don't ever see him there. Here's a great example of his skills, when on the bottom :
If it won't play :
Or google "Reddit, Khabib's scary guard from the two times he was put on his back by Trujillo."
Is it enough to take out Fergi's SnapJitsu? Not %100 sure. His wrestling is better than Tony's, IMO.
Is his Wrestling/Submission game good enough to keep a GSP, or Lee away? Another question mark. GSP's wrestling may be better, as well as his standup. But his Wrestling/Sub game may not be as effective. Lee, not too sure about that...Khabib ate that Boza kick that made Kevin do the stank leg. And I am pretty sure his BJJ is miles ahead of Kevins. Wrestling could be a wash...
Is his grappling good enough to beat Ben? Another tough call....But I think Khabib's Subs are possibly better. Askerin is arguably as good or maybe even better at Wrestling, maybe even Grappling all together. so I could very well be wrong...Again, a great interview by Ben, on Khabibs Grappling : https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/...en-on-khabib-nurmagomedovs-wrestling-mma-news
But I feel in the end, he will still be considered the best Grappler for as long as he is fighting.
The fact he has all of the above fighters strengths, makes him a pretty lethal Grappler IMHO, and I can't honestly see who is better all around, at wrestling and BJJ together.
So I have to say he is the best Grappler right now.IMO

The one great thing, is he wants to prove himself against GSP, Not hide from the challenge. I also honestly feel the best person to beat him, would be Tony. He is the only one I see with the BJJ to finish Khabib when the fight hits the ground.

Flame away, it won't change my opinion any. Only a loss from another Grappler.....Lee, Tony etc....will.

Thanks for the respectful delivery, it was refreshing.

No flaming here, I just disagree with how highly you rate his mma grappling, not that I don’t think it’s great and one of the best(quite possibly THE best) at LW but my disagreement was with the claim he was the best in all mma. I just would like to see him against the better grapplers of his division before putting that crown on his head.
It’s not that I not see any worth in his other grappling accolades but I’ve seen too many bjj champs look very ordinary in mma(Marcelo) and too many guys with no medals outdo the more decorated grapplers (Jones vs dc, Yoel vs Whittaker)
Not trying to denigrate Khabib obvious skill just trying to not get caught up in the awe of some dominant performances.

At the end of the day I come here to discuss mma, not shout abuse at people that don’t agree with me.

The sad thing about this thread is that its intended to share how great he is and instead all the fanboys are making it incredibly hard to root for the guy.

Khabib is legit. Hes undefeated which is always entertaining. Hes a world champion in Sambo and NAGA and hes a European Pankration Champ.
All of that makes him a great fighter and i have high expectations for him but JESUS CHRIST!
The level of nuthugging on here is insane!
In the UFC he hasnt accomplished much. He beat RDA convincingly which imo was his first display of greatness. Now if he beats Conor he will solidify his belt and begin his reign. Let him get a few defenses after that(or another belt the way things are today) and we can talk about GOAT, most complete, etc.
Until then give it a break. Damn.

Just for the haters i will reiterate that im picking Khabib to win this fight but i know the responses will be "Conor nuthugger!Khabib is going to smash him! Blah!GOAT grappler, wrestler and all around best of all time, he can bodyslam lesnar!"
Fuck off with that shit, you guys are embarassing.

Im picking Khabib because he SHOULD win. Im rooting for Conor because Khabib fanboys are more annoying than conor fanboys....though it is close...maybe ill root for a double KO.

Back