Khabib is the most complete grappler to ever compete in MMA

He had just KO'd Poirier who is currently #3

And then lost to Gaethje and Elkins.

The point is that over the last 6 fights he's 1-5, and the Khabib fight was in the middle of that stretch.

Lol, I'm very open about being coked up and drunk and giving up my account that night. Interested in putting cash on the upcoming fight? We can use a mod for escrow if you want.
Let me think about it. I never bet on fights. If I were to start, I would go with a site. Put up your account again. That would make it worth it for me lol

If you're below MW you immediately disqualify yourself in any "complete" discussion.

NEWS FLASH: SIZE AND STRENGTH are vital in grappling. If you're a LW you're way too small to be effective against decent HW grapplers regardless of how P4P skilled you are, which means no, you're not complete.
{<jordan}

Cormier, Jones, GSP ... not only better grapplers but better overall fighters than khabib

Prime Sakuraba was (offense, defense, wrestling, grappling, submissions)

Habib just grinds and grinds

And grinds

Huge Sakuraba fan here and yes he's in my opinion in the top 5 best grapplers ever in MMA history. I give he edge to Khabib because he's more diverse in his standing grappling, in other words, Sakuraba only shoto for singles and doubles. Khabib can literally take you down from anywhere.

Prime Sakuraba was (offense, defense, wrestling, grappling, submissions)

Habib just grinds and grinds

And grinds

Sakuraba has good subs but he didn't have a strong ground and pound, at times it seems to me that he was very inactive inside a good guard

He doesn’t have a complete game. I doubt with his build that he would be great off his back but he’s not going to concede top position anyways
The time hes been on his back hes looked phenomenal

Dudes never even fought a good wrestler yet. Lol.
He also arguably lost to the only decent one he did fight.

The time hes been on his back hes looked phenomenal
That is a long time ago before knee and major back injury. Watch him kick now. He does not have the same flexibility

Back