khabib & lee

SOAzmayesh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sherdog riding these guys like the second coming of christ got me wondering :
would they die of over ejaculating if lee/khabib fought Fergy and ko'd him in one punch then went up to MW and fought twice against someone like Thiago or Machida and lost the first but got a decision in the second then moved down to WW and made a first round mockery of TWoodley....

can you imagine how ballsy and awesome that'd be ?

sherdog riding these guys like the second coming of christ got me wondering :
would they die of over ejaculating if lee/khabib fought Fergy and ko'd him in one punch then went up to lhw and fought twice against someone like C.Anderson or Cummins and lost the first but got a decision in the second then moved down to WW and made a first round mockery of TWoodley....

can you imagine how ballsy and awesome that'd be ?

I think your keyboard is sticky and smells funny

Second coming of Christ, death from intense orgasm, the licking of testicles...I think there was some MMA in there somewhere...I'll check again.

i wouldnt recomend licking it...
ff239ac7b9a3aa941dd2a4698d4b112b.jpg

Kelvin is good but nothing special. Khabib is Goat level. It will be proven in near future.

Kelvin is good but nothing special. Khabib is Goat level. It will be proven in near future.
long long long way to go... his level of competition so far has been incredibly average and age is catching up with him

long long long way to go... his level of competition so far has been incredibly average and age is catching up with him

There is no long way to go. From here on out he'd be fighting the likes of Conor, Ferg, GSP or Woodley and retire as GOAT at 30-0. Every Goat contender has lost to cans except Jones and he got caught for roids. Khabib can surpass them all and I believe he will.

There is no long way to go. From here on out he'd be fighting the likes of Conor, Ferg, GSP or Woodley and retire as GOAT at 30-0. Every Goat contender has lost to cans except Jones and he got caught for roids. Khabib can surpass them all and I believe he will.

he's 10.0 in the ufc, i dont aknowledge russian amateur bush league ranks like magomedov when he was 18. he didnt even make it in the ufc as an adult ffs.
gsp is over the hill, retired and diff weight class.
woodley is ww.
has had 10ufc lw fights, 1 good contender and 2 mediocre.

literally using your logic - mcgregor is god ?
i disagree my friend

he's 10.0 in the ufc, i dont aknowledge russian amateur bush league ranks like magomedov when he was 18. he didnt even make it in the ufc as an adult ffs.
woodley is ww.

i disagree my friend
Using your logic everyone is overrated and their record is suspect. Dumb ass troll

Last edited:
I think Lee will beat Khabib because beter standup. Khabib cant take them down. He is just too Athletic and big.

woodley is ww.

i disagree my friend

Lmao at conor being god. Where in my logic do you see a fighter that has lost to cans and lost to fucking nate diaz in his prime as God? 26-0, unheard of plain and simple. Thats what Goats are made of. Khabib is the mayweather of ufc. Deal with it. Bush league or not, if it was that easy everyone would be undefeated. Conor was getting finished in bush leagues lol.

I found Lee's new entrance music:

seriously, what a fucking retard, nobody is good enough for the moron
Everything he's claiming seems wrong. Khabib was an adult when he made it to the ufc, gsp just won a belt less than a year ago (yes, different weight class) Woodley is WW, but khabib has said he has interest in moving up. lw has tons of talented contenders, all of which McGregor refuses to fight

Everything he's claiming seems wrong. Khabib was an adult when he made it to the ufc, gsp just won a belt less than a year ago (yes, different weight class) Woodley is WW, but khabib has said he has interest in moving up. lw has tons of talented contenders, all of which McGregor refuses to fight

GSP and Woodley are the fights that are as difficult as it gets yet you can already tell this moron wouldn't give Khabib props even if he does the near impossible and beat them.

Lmao at conor being god. Where in my logic do you see a fighter that has lost to cans and lost to fucking nate diaz in his prime as God? 26-0, unheard of plain and simple. Thats what Goats are made of. Khabib is the mayweather of ufc. Deal with it. Bush league or not, if it was that easy everyone would be undefeated. Conor was getting finished in bush leagues lol.

uhm, no - i didnt call him god, i said that by your deluded logic, it would make him god.
there's absolutely no denying khabibs level of opponents and to call him goat for fighting mid tier fighters his whole career is laughable.
he has big big question marks over his career, was absolutely gifted a championship belt and missed weight in what is meant to be his weight class.

dude, you can be a fan but dont be deluded.
i am a fan of both but can see khabibs lack of quality in oppo being a huge stain on his 'legacy'

Back