khabib & lee

Deluded like saying your favorite fighter is like a god and discrediting the current champion

i didnt say that you absolute retard lol
i said BY YOUR DEFINITION OF KHABIB BEING GOAT, IT WOULD ELEVATE MCG TO GODLIKE STATUS.
how do you manage to breath, you remedial fktard.

GSP and Woodley are the fights that are as difficult as it gets yet you can already tell this moron wouldn't give Khabib props even if he does the near impossible and beat them.

youre giving credit for something that hasnt happened whilst knocking the credit of someone who actually did it lol.

IF khabib moves up in weight to fight GSP or Woodley and wins a belt in the weight division above, itd be impressive.... mcg did that vs aldo in 1 round.
lets not forget that mcg not only beat Aldo who was the champion for the belt but Mendes, Poirier and Holloway.

he didnt beat siver or brandao with them having 12hrs notice for the belt LOL

i didnt say that you absolute retard lol
i said BY YOUR DEFINITION OF KHABIB BEING GOAT, IT WOULD ELEVATE MCG TO GODLIKE STATUS.
how do you manage to breath, you remedial fktard.
Khabib makes Conor look like the mouthy dip shit that he is. Maybe you should read your posts before posting them dip shit.

Khabib makes Conor look like the mouthy dip shit that he is. Maybe you should read your posts before posting them dip shit.
khabib hasnt made mcgregor look anything after beating a rank11 with 12hrs notice by decision victory lol, if anything, he made himself look worse and everyone else look better,

here, ill give another chance to read it cos youre just making yourself look really stupid now - you could say, like a mouthy dipshit. :

khabib hasnt made mcgregor look anything after beating a rank11 with 12hrs notice by decision victory lol, if anything, he made himself look worse and everyone else look better,

here, ill give another chance to read it cos youre just making yourself look really stupid now - you could say, like a mouthy dipshit. :
McGregor wouldn't even fight Al.

he's 10.0 in the ufc, i dont aknowledge russian amateur bush league ranks like magomedov when he was 18. he didnt even make it in the ufc as an adult ffs.
gsp is over the hill, retired and diff weight class.
woodley is ww.
has had 10ufc lw fights, 1 good contender and 2 mediocre.

literally using your logic - mcgregor is god ?
i disagree my friend

Deluded like saying your favorite fighter is like a god and discrediting the current champion

and yes
i discredit the current champ for beating 1 top 5 in his career and winning some form of belt by decisioning a rank 11 who had 12hrs notice and jumping an interim and holiding champion.
i discredit the credibility of the belt A LOT... as most right minded people would lol.

McGregor wouldn't even fight Al.
no, he wouldnt fight a rank11 cos hes well above that, khabib shouldnt either but some nuthuggers like yourself seem to see it as a world class victory LOL.
10-0 > 1-0

7-0 at fw beating 4 top 5 contenders, one being the champ for 10yrs before MOVING UP and demolishing the LW champ in under a round with two WW fights in between :s how can you even discredit that lol ?
thats far far more impressive than 10 fights at lw, 1 x top 5 and 2 x 5-10.

Back