Khabib Leg Trips Analysis

P0Kz.gif

That was good, thanks for sharing.

Actually pretty good, sadly for Khabib it doesn't involved not getting punched in the face really hard.

Khabib is a dirty fighter. I don't know why they don't ban it
And Conor trying to fk Nates hand in the pre fight presser, was clean? Waaay dirtier, on Conor's part.

Bitch Move right there.

Last edited:
And Conor trying to fk Nates hand in the pre fight presser, was clean? Waaay dirtier, on Conor's part.
Conor throws those bitch ass knee kicks. I hope Khabib mangles him just for that.

In before Conor huggers get in who won’t even watch the vid and will just post about how Khabib won’t be able to take him down and is gonna get ko’d in the first

Actually pretty good, sadly for Khabib it doesn't involved not getting punched in the face really hard.

"Actually" pretty good, as if its surprising that the 26-0, 10-0 in the UFC fighter is decent at takedowns, when wrestling is the foundation of his game.

What?

How is any of that dirty?
Yeah I don’t know about dirty lol but he definitely exploits certain aspects of the game, the big one is trapping the opponent between the floor and cage in awkward position whilst landing devastating shots to exhaust the opponent, literally unbelievably relentless as well, like if he gets you hes not letting go lol which is totally fine, just shows that his fight IQ is impressive

head clean off on the first round

Khabib will do fookin nuttin

Back