Khabib-McGregor negotiations under way

Maybe Conor has already reached some kind of settlement that will also be announced soon

Either way, I don't think it makes a difference. With nothing happening this week, perfect to announce Conor's return to the UFC and have everyone only talking about that. Huge hype

Plus if they plan to do a big world tour, they need to announce the fight now so that they can start selling tickets/plus working out the venues of where the tours will take place etc.

-Conor's fight announcement next week.

-World tour in the summer.

-3 to 4 months for both to train.

Will be perfect and work out. Conor said he WANTS to have an uninterrupted continuous training camp. It all lines up perfectly This way and makes too much sense

An announcement has to come this week

well it all fake news so don't hold your breath.

Conor-McGregor-Hurling-Dolly-UFC-223-Embedded.jpg

Reminds me.of the chick from curse of Emily Rose

fkn conor shouldnt be allowed near any type of negotiations man, he should fucking be suspended for that shit he pulled. serious bullshit. but ya ya i get it money talks whatever its still some bs. what sucks is after khabibs last fight i really think Conor will KO him. that would suck

Conor makes whatever state he fights in millions of dollars. They aren't going to ban him from the US for breaking a bus window lol

but the us govermment will have something to say about it.

why do you think fighters have visa problems all the time.

You don't think Dana will pressure Chiesa to drop the charges?

It's only a problem if they're pressing charges and Ray Borg has already come out and said he's fine, no lasting damage.

the bus damage is a big charge as well.

One billion buys right there.

On a serious note if this happens in Moscow and they somehow get Floyd to be on the card.. most viewed sporting event in the history. Easily.
PPV in Moscow starting at 10pm ET, 5am local sunday morning... why not.

PPV in Moscow starting at 10pm ET, 5am local sunday morning... why not.
Where lives more people, united states or europe? Where lives more people US or asia? Just saying.. Conor, Khabib and Floyd on the same cars can pull insane numbers even outside of USA

Conor's negotiations:

1) no grappling
2) no takedowns of any kind
3) no wrestling
4) don't chase me

Khabib's negotiations:

1) no desserts
2) no injuries
3) no bears
4) Conor has to show up...and actually fight

bit bias ??
rather than ammend your post, ill just put a little note that the worry would be in Khabib turning up as he has a habit of getting injured or missing weight when his competition has a single digit number by their name.

when did mcg last pull out ?

His court date is on June 14th, last day of Ramadan (Inshallah :D ), so before he is gonna be able to negotiate something that's not provisional, they better have it worked out by then ready to sign.

Where lives more people, united states or europe? Where lives more people US or asia? Just saying.. Conor, Khabib and Floyd on the same cars can pull insane numbers even outside of USA
There is a reason why the UFC has PPV's in their timezone even when the PPV is in Australia/New Zealand (UFC 221) or in Europe like UFC 204.

Outside the USA there aren't many countries with a PPV market where you spend $60 for a sporting event.

Last edited:
There is a reason why the UFC has PPV's in their timezone even when the PPV is in Australia/New Zealand (UFC 221) or in Europe like UFC 204.

Outside the USA there aren't many countries with a PPV market where you spend $60 for a sporting event.
Its true but you shouldnt under estimate those other markets either. With a card like that many would be buying it online. Also UK is a big ppv market. Usually in europe (atleast) a certain company has bought all the rights for the ufc and you have to pay monthly fee to watch (i split it with a friend, we both pay 10€ and i get to watch all events). If this card would be only on ppv and not on that kind of market it could do insane numbers

“Conor McDucker is too scared to fight Khabib!”

*Negotiations are announced

“Conor shouldn’t be allowed to fight Khabib. The UFC is a joke!!1”

Back