Khabib not a man of his word?

What do you expect from a guy that supports a dictatorship and makes fun of homeless people?

No I stopped at "Dana's response" twice.

<seedat>
Sure you did, why are all Conor haters 2018 accounts? Who was your main account? Funny how I have never even had yellows as an avid conor fan, yet all you haters are on alts for being retards and getting ban hammer

Absolute tilt mode this thread wow.

Sure you did, why are all Conor haters 2018 accounts? Who was your main account? Funny how I have never even had yellows as an avid conor fan, yet all you haters are on alts for being retards and getting ban hammer

At the moment you're my main account and I'm enjoying it.

At the moment you're my main account and I'm enjoying it.
t
PrestigiousAptGuanaco-small.gif

Probably it means send to Ray Sefo's current and Ali's former PFL for two fights while being paid by the UFC then bring him back when this thing blows over.

Khabib will stay if his teammate can fight or makes a deal ($) where all parties are happy including the guy punched Conor Anthony McGregor in the head. Only time will tell what happens.

I'm sure Dana paid them off to make them go away quietly. Unless Khabib is just a spineless hypocrite.

Learn to @Me or quote me buddeh, i got too many fans these days to reply to some 2016 noob like you

You 2012 noobs are so pretentious...

Love you AV by the way. Takes a big man to come out like that.

Back