Khabib Nurmagomedov calls for McGregor vs. Diaz 3, wants Tony Ferguson fight at UFC 219

Look, by next month it will be exactly one year since he last competed. If he doesn't have a fight within the next 90 days, he gets removed from the rankings.
Didn't happen during his 2 year lay off. He is staying where he is on the rankings. Also a fight needs to be scheduled, he doesn't need to fight.

I don't think that Khabib deserves a title fight at this point. He should be fighting Barboza next. He needs to prove that he can make weight before he gets title consideration again. That is a no-brainer.

But I do think that it is cool that Khabib wants to fight Ferg simply because he considers him the division's best and it isn't about the money.

Wow, this is getting interesting. Khabib was offered the UFC 216 fight against ferguson for the interim title but refused due to injury. Now khabib is healthy and wants Ferguson.

I say hells bells, make the Khabib-Ferguson and the winner fights Conor. But no way allow a mockery of the sport by allowing Diaz to fight for the belt against Conor before either the interim champ winner of Tony or Khabib.

Sorry Nate, you were great...but you can't sit on your butt for a whole year and a half since August 2016 after losing and seriously expect a title shot immediately upon your return. If Nate and Conor want to fight #3, I'm totally down but it can't be for the belt so Conor must be stripped.

Didn't happen during his 2 year lay off. He is staying where he is on the rankings. Also a fight needs to be scheduled, he doesn't need to fight.
Maybe he stays in the top 15 at best, but #2 for the next year while being inactive? Definitely not.

Forget about Nate. He doesn't deserve a title shot and is pricing himself out of fighting anyone else. Also he can have the third fight with Conor at any point and it will still sell. Conor can lose the title, lose the rematch, and the third fight with Nate will still be there and more interesting than ever. No reason to have it now. It should be Conor's retirement fight.

LMAO who tf is Khabib to "call" for anything? Go sit down, and stop eating Tiramisu.

Just what the UFC wants, another fight to promote that won't happen, either because of weight issues or injury. Sorry but Kha-broken either moves up to 170 or goes to Bellator. He isn't worth it anymore. I for one think he would give Woodley a good fight and without the weight cut might actually make it to the walk out.

Sorry Khabib the ship has sailed you gotta make weight consistently and win another couple of fights

you guys who are just spewing venom itt didn't even bother to listen nor read anything about the interview besides the baitclick thread headline.

If Conor wants to fight Nate he said, he would like to fight Ferguson. and considering even on the UFC rankings, he's the #1 LW, it seems logical.

If Conor fights Tony, he would like to face Barboza. Another top contender. Again, seems reasonable because a win by either fighter should cement a title shot.

How about he fights Diaz and Tony fights Conor and winner face off. Unless Gaethje jumps ahead if he wins

Damnit Khabib shut up. Go beat another top 10 and prove you can make weight. The UFC will probably do it too. It will give them and excuse to do Diaz 3, and also eliminate either Khabib/ Ferguson from fighting Conor.

Oleynik is a bigger draw.

Khabib is a hype job like Ice Cream man Marco Rubio.

Being a fed a lie that Republicans or Trumper or generic UFC fans are demanding Khabib.

742b9e514ea4ae53_Viennetta-On-A-Stick-DIY_1.jpg
hmm that looks good

Make weight dude. I dont understand how he's in a position to say shit.

Back